Neyonika also got up and went to kitchen while the rest talked about meeting Nandini and their future plans.

Nandini after having dinner and spending quality time with her family she sat on a couch with her sketch book and thought of sketching. She wasn't feeling a sleepy.

Getting comfortable she took the sketch book and bitting the pen she thought what to design when her mind drifted to the person who she wasn't able to get out of her mind. Her mind absentmindedly went back to the memory a day where she met him at the coffee shop and those orbs eyes made her lost.

Being so engrossed in the sketch she didn't realise what she was drawing but when the knock on the door made her come out of the thoughts she looks down at the sketch and got surprised seeing the picture. Her eyes widened as she stares at the drawing. Her heart starts to beat up so fast as she stares into those same pair of eyes.

Quickly shutting the book and hidden the book she stood up and rushed to the door and opens to see Abhi there with holding two cups of a hot chocolate.

Abhi : I guessed it right. You wouldn't be sleeping. I hope I didn't disturb you baby doll.

Nandini: no Bhai! You didn't. Please come inside.

Abhi comes inside and walks to balcony followed by Nandini who sat down and Abhi passed her a cup. She took the cup and starts sipping the hot chocolate.

Abhi : why did you not meet Manik baby doll? Why did you pull me like that day? You could have meet him. I didn't expected this kind of behaviour from you.

Nandini: I'm sorry Bhai. I just remembered something and couldn't afford to waste time there. Aren't we going to meet them tomorrow anyway.

Abhi : yes, we are going to meet them but Manik.

Nandini: why? Isn't he invited? Why can't he come?

Abhi : he isn't available. I asked him but he got meeting fixed tomorrow.

Nandini frowns and thought who works on weekdays. She could never work on weekends. She loves her sleep too much on weekends.

Nandini: oh! That's so sad. Is he always like this? I mean why does he work so much?

Abhi: I think he is like that only. I hope one day he change. Maybe someone will have more priority than his work? Who knows he might change after getting married or being in a relationship?

Nandini felt so strange when Abhi mentioned about marriage and relationships. Her heart sank when she imagined him getting married to any other girl. She wasn't sure why she was feeling like that.

Nandini ( mind) why the heck am I thinking like that? It doesn't matter to me if he gets married. I don't even know him nor do I like him. What the is happening to me? Why do I feel so bad?

Her thoughts were disturbed by Abhi suggested to sleep as it's very late. Nandini wished him goodnight and watched him walking out of the room.

Chucking her thoughts away she went back inside and sitting down on couch pulls out the sketch book and stares the drawing that she drew while ago.

She caressed the picture and thought.

Nandini( mind) will I ever  see you again?