Chapitre X

-5 Years Later-
(Iris has started a new life in greece one year ago she lives now on an lovely island called Alonissos. Kylian's career is rising he's soon to be one of the best football players)

Im walking through the streets of Alonissos it was my dream to visit this small greek Island. I pass by a small boutique and find a beautiful dress there it's a long beautiful dress "Excuse me Miss how much is the dress?" the lady comes up to me "this one it's 10 Euros" i take out ten euros and give it to the lady she puts the dress in the bag. I walk to and Café and sit down "one plain coffee please" i order and wait for my coffee i really like this place it's so peaceful and not crowded at all. "Kalimera Iris" i look up and get up to hug him "Oh hello Alexios i missed you!" he sits down and he orders an Coffee for himself "Are you coming to the festival tonight?" i look at him "What Festival?" he laughs "We have a traditional festival here it's very nice there gonna be bands performing and traditional greek dance!" i look at him suprised "Oh i love Greek Dance i learned it while i was on Skiathos!" he smiles "Oh then were gonna dance togheter" i smile and take a sip of my coffee "Since i moved to Greece i became so happy i love it here" he nods and we finish our coffee "So do we meet at the center?" i nod and say goodbye to him.

I get dressed in the new dress i bought earlier and get outside and walk to the center where i was told to wait for him. I see Alexios and walk up to him "Alexios you're hair is so beautiful omg" he smiles and hugs me "Let's go the dance is starting soon" i take his hand and we both run to the dance floor and get ready to start dancing ikariotikos Alexios puts his hand on my shoulder and we start dancing. After dancing i went to get us both some drinks i bump into a person "omg sorry i didn't mean to spill your drink sir" i look up and give them my drink "Iris is that you?" i look at him "Kylian omg" he smiles "what are you doing here?" i laugh "I live here now" he looks at me shocked "Really here" i nod and i notice that Alexios came over to us "And who is he" he looks at Alexios "Oh he's my best friend!" i smile Kylian nods and leaves then. We both go back to the Dance floor and start dancing again.
"Alexios omg look at this bracelet let's buy one" we both enter the store and buy one for eachother. "What is Kylian to you?" i look at him and smile "ah Kylian i once loved that guy more than anything" he nods "And what happened between you both?" i sigh "he didn't support my dream of working at barca and we broke up because of that." he looks at me "oh im sorry i didn't mean to ask" I nod "it's okay i dont mind im quite over it".

I'm back in my little House and lay on my bed i love the view from my window i can look straight to the ocean i sit by the window and look outside hearing the greek music and the ocean is so peaceful i get a notification on my phone and i look at it it's a unknown number

Unknown: Hey it's me Kylian
Iris: Hey Kylian whats up
Kylian: Iris would you mind to come out for a drink i mean we haven't talked in a while
Iris: Sure let me just get to the Center

I take my Phone and walk out down to the Center and see Kylian there i walk over to him. "Hey hey let's go to the small bar over there" we both walk there and sit down and order drinks."So what have you been up to lately" i look at him "Not much i moved a year ago to greece and so far i feel in love with this country how about you Ky?" he smiles "Im happy that you finally found your peace well hm for me didn't really change much i basically stayed the same" i nod and take a sip of my drink "It's been 5 Years Kylian have you maybe finally found the right one for you?" he looks at me his gaze is so soft "No i didn't i actually am quite attached to a person i met 6 Years ago" i take another sip "Iris i want to apologize for letting you down 6 years ago i was a terrible boyfriend" i nod "it's okay Kylian don't mention it anymore" i get up "Let's go to the beach it's very nice at night" we both get up and walk to the beach. I sit down on the sand and he sits next to me.

"You know sometimes i still think about you Iris" i look at him "It's like i am attached to you" i look down "Can we start over again?" i look up to him "Ky i don't know if we really work with eachother" i stand up "If we weren't meant to be we wouldn't meet on this Island i mean the Island is not popular among others" i sigh,"I know but Ky im not sure im scared that the same thing will happen like in 2017 i don't want to bare another heartbreak" he looks at me and holds my hand "Iris look were older now we aren't eighteen anymore we matured" I kneel down"Kylian im not sure if that will work" he looks me in the eyes
"Iris give me one week to make you fall in love with me again"