22

Warning: Smut.

(Y/n) was with mochi and takeomi as the two were keeping their girl company while the guys were out on business doing their respective missions—mikey didn't want to leave his angel all alone.

Laughter resounded in the penthouse as mochi peppered kisses all over the (h/c)-ette's neck while trapping her in his huge bulky arms, "mochi..!" She grinned, trying to escape his grasp, "i wanna learn how to make...mochi!"

Mochizuki chuckled at her playful antics, "now you're gonna get it, angel." He squished her sides with his big hands, earning a scream of joy and laughter from her before she finally escaped, huffing and puffing out breaths while clutching her chest.

Takeomi puffed out some smoke from his cigarette, grinning, "baby, c'mere," he motioned with his finger, "you're giving mochi all your attention, i feel neglected." He teased her.

(Y/n), despite having eight lovers now, did not want the other to feel that way, she wanted to give them all her love and attention equally. She held a worried look, coming to takeomi and taking the seat next to him, cupping his cheek, "oh, I'm sorry!..I didn't mean to—"

Takeomi waved it off, pecking her lips. The scent of nicotine invading her nose as she reciprocated his affection. "Nah, I'm just teasing, angel." He reassured her, pausing for a moment before butting the head of his cigarette on the ash tray and pinning the (h/c)-ette to the couch, giving her hooded and lustful eyes, "but if you wanna make it up to me, you can ride my cock, yeah?"

(Y/n) blushed heavily at his word, "w-wha..?" She couldn't fathom how these men could easily say something so vulgar without care.

Mochi chuckled deviously, getting up as well, "i can hit it from the back then." He stalked towards them, both men eager and ready to pounce on their angel.

(Y/n) kept a firm stance, "no!" She rose her voice but her composure was faltering when both men began touching her body, roaming their hands and groping her breasts gently while passionately kissing her neck, causing her to gasp, "w-wait, now! I didn't..!" She tried to stop them but she moaned when mochi bit her neck harshly, the male smirked.

Snapping out of it, she pushed her way through them and up from the couch, covering her neck with an embarrassed blush, "maybe now isn't the time..." she tried to tell them.

Mochi and Takeomi exchanged looks before turning back to her with a smile, "no problem angel, maybe later you'll feel up to it, yeah?"

The (h/c)-ette suddenly felt guilty for pushing them away when they just wanted to have some intimate time together. She watched as they got up to do their own thing when she called out to them, "wait!" They paused, tilting their heads back with confusion.

"Yeah, angel?" Mochi asked.

(Y/n) sighed, rubbing her arm as her ears turned red, "you can...erm...i meant...we can h-have sex...." She quietly spoke out the last word, clearing her throat and looking at them, standing tall and not wavering as she gave them hard eyes.

Mochi and Takeomi exchanged looks, "you sure, angel? Cause we once start...there's no stopping." The latter muttered huskily, eyes almost predatory.

(Y/n) felt her heart stutter at the words.

........

"Aah~...omi!..." (y/n) moaned out, the male put her in a mating press, his hands roughly grasping her thighs to her chest as he thrusted in and out of her. She tossed her head back at the sensation of her inner walls being filled, her mouth open as she let out a string of noises.

Mochi was sat to the side, watching and stroking his cock. His turn was next.

Takeomi grunted in her ear, "fucking god, angel, such a tight pussy, baby." He kissed and bit all over her neck. His fingers reached down to her puffy clit, rubbing and enticing more moans out of the (h/c)-ette, who felt new waves of higher pleasure coursing through her body as she whimpered.

"Omi~..." the male groaned at his name being called out, thrusting faster and more harder as their peaks were nearing before he finally stilled, coming inside her with a relieved sigh as he slowly exited out (y/n)'s sweet hole, caressing her cheek comfortingly before moving to the side to clean himself up.

Mochi got up quick after that, approaching the bed where their angel was lying all fucked out and tired, (e/c) orbs slowly trailed to him, "mochi..." she lowly murmured, groaning as the male picked her up gently and adjusted her so she was hovering over his lap, gently pressing her down so their lower regions merged, a groan escaping their lips, "you're doing so good, angel." He praised, pressing reassuring kisses all over neck and face as he slowly took her hips in his bug hands and moved her back and forth at a comfortable pace.

(Y/n) felt so full. Mochi's cock was massive as was his body and she felt like her nether regions were on fire and were gonna split in half. He was the biggest she had amongst all of them, considering his size and everything. She grasped onto his shoulders tightly, moving herself back and forth to help him, before completely riding his dick at her own pace but also chasing their highs, "aah...s'full." She moaned out, slumping against mochi's chest as she whimpered.

Mochi encouraged her and soon they were on a slow but steady pace before he bucked his hips into her, his cock hitting her cervix repeatedly before he also came inside her, filling her up. The different fluids mixed together and slowly escaped (y/n)'s hole as he pulled out with a sigh.

Takeomi already had a cloth prepared as he gently cleaned her up, aftercare was important. The (h/c)-ette was already too weak and tired to move and just laid limp on the bed as she was being taken care of before slowly drifting off to sleep in exhaustion.

When she woke back up, it was six in the afternoon and she could hear the voices of the others from downstairs. She yawned before attempting to get up and shower, feeling icky and disgusting from all the sweat and other stuff, "ugh, why does sex have to be so fucking messy?" She muttered under her breath, limping to the bathroom, "and why is it always so fucking tiring?"

Once she entered the bathroom and finally took a nice hot bath to relax her muscles, she got ready and went downstairs, feeling much better. As she reached the bottom, she was greeted by the bonten men chattering loudly amongst themselves, drinks on the table and a cards splayed out.

"Angel," rindou greeted her first, patting his lap for her to come sit. (Y/n) sauntered over with a faint smile, the younger Haitani grabbing her by the waist gently and tugging her onto him, kissing her lips deeply and hungrily, murmuring against them, "mhm...missed you." He grinned, leaning back.

(Y/n) greeted mikey and the boys as well, a question pondering her mind, "it's already afternoon, have you guys eaten yet?" They shook their heads, "I'll make dinner then—" she was about to get up and prepare a meal for them but was cut off.

"Sit your fine ass down, baby." Sanzu lightly demanded her, crossing his legs as his eyes pierced hers, "we'll order in for today, kay?" She was gonna argue but the pinkette was insistent.

(Y/n) sighed in defeat.

A/n; enjoy!