16

It was late in the afternoon and the rest of the guys minus two of the executives were out on missions and dealings so they wouldn't be home till late in the night.

"Princess." (Y/n) was peacefully sitting in the garden of bonten HQ's when she heard the familiar voice call out to her, causing her to turn around.

"What are you doing here, Ran?...I thought you and Rindou were busy." She asked curiously.

Ran fixed his stance and put his phone and hands inside his pockets. He cooly walked towards the female who had a neutral face as she watched him.

He stopped a foot away from her, his smirk widening a bit, "We finished early and decided to pick you up." He waved his hand.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes, clutching her bag, "why?" She was suspicious. A hunch told her it was probably for a mission or something but she doesn't want to get sucked into that sorts of stuff.

Sensing her apprehension, Ran chuckled, shaking his head, "it's nothing what you're thinking, doll face." He held his hand out for her to grab, waiting patiently as she did so reluctantly, eyeing him as he led them to a Cadillac.

Just then, the window rolled down to reveal Rindou, who was sitting shot-gun with a smirk on his gorgeous face, "hey doll." He raised a hand, "hop in, we're taking a little detour."

Raising her eyes, she looks at him suspiciously, "detour? where?"

"Just hop in, love." Ran patted her head adoringly before opening the backseat for her, waiting patiently with a smirk on his face for her to get in, which she reluctantly did, watching as he closed the door and went to the driver seat to start up the engine.

On the road, (y/n) demanded to know where they were going but each and every time they would shush her and tell her not to worry about it...which made her even more concerned.

When they finally reached their destination, (y/n) hid her face in her hands, groaning in disbelief, "you can't be serious..?!" She asked them, staring at the.....club. "Why?...why are we here...?!" She demanded, leaning back against the seat and huffing.

Ran held a shit-eating grin as he responded, "cause we wanted to spend some time with you and have some drink, baby." He got out the car, followed by rindou. The two men waited for her to come out but when she didn't, the latter rolled his eyes and yanked the passenger door open, bending down with one arm on top the car, "come on, darling~..are you ready to get frisky with me.?" He cooed to her.

Rindou watched amused as his brother tried to pull (y/n) out the car as she whined and told him 'no.' It wasn't until the older Haitani dragged her out the car and lifted her over his shoulder, ignoring her fists pounding on his back as the brothers walked to their club, the bouncer and security guards instantly letting them in upon recognition and not paying attention to the (h/c)-ette on Ran's shoulder.

"Ran!!...put me down, please..!..this is embarrassing!" (Y/n) covered her face as the three passed onlookers till they finally arrived in the private VIP room, only then did Ran let her down. She slumped on the velvet couch, before glaring at the brothers.

The two Bonten executives smirked, taking a seat on either side of her, flagging the servers as drinks began to pour.

Ran held out a shot for her, "come on, love, don't be a debbie downer, let loose for a bit." He coaxed her, watching as (y/n) took the small shot-glass and observed the contents before handing it to Rindou.

"No thanks." She politely said, sighing. Both men had a hand on her thigh.

Everything was going smoothly as the two bonten men flirted with (y/n) or lightly touched her body (but not anywhere she would feel uncomfortable) till a loud shrill voice squealed out the brother's name, "*gasp* is that you..?!...Rannie?! Rinnie!?"