Takemichi immediately swallows it without any water it have a bitter taste but he can endure it rather than his head felling like it's cracking in to two.

Takemichi then finally calm down and say thank you to sanzu before passing out.

Takemichi everytime having  this kind of felling ,like he's head was gonna explode,some familiar memories will rush in but the the fact the he can't see a face nor hear thier voice is useless.He was lucky that when he gets like this sanzu was in his side ready to give him his medicine .

Sanzu grow closer to him that he doesn't even mind If they share bed , food or take a bath together,not including sharing his tooth brush afcoures .

Takemichi found out sanzu's favorite's like a katana that's way he give him a gift ,sanzu said that he don't want to go to school  but there's a large book of library in the house so he can learn from the books and learn anything from there,but still he can also go out outside all the time if he want.

......

Then sanzu carried the unconscious takemichi  from the kitchen all the way to the second floor.

After they enter the bedroom sanzu lay takemichi down in the large bed, can't help but having a tint of blush in white haired teens cheeks while removing the ravens clothes until it's only his boxer .

After then he finds a wet towel to clean takemichi's body because of some mud dirt's , putting an ice pack for the swelling cheek and the stomach adding some ointment after ,then change the ravens clothes into panjama.

When the raven haired now was peacefully sleeping sanzu then lay next to him and hug takemichi's waist lightly trying not to put weight on the stomach and both sleep together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey pov :

I don't know what to felt today I'm currently walking with  kin-chen ,it's already night and I still can't get out that ravens out of my head,and just what the hell did I do*covering his face with both hands* why do I fell that I'm not my self  hour ago.

And how in the world did just takemichi name come out from my mouth,I didn't even know him in my 15 year of living.
.....

My pov:

Mikey who is still have a rumblings and frustration inside his head.The taller then did notice.

"Mikey do you already know that guy ?"
Draken asked to Mikey who still walking mindlessly.

"Oh,...huh?,who?".Mikey answered confused .

" Come on you wouldn't do that without a purpose do you?.You even chump his ear ,do you think what you did is unseen almost all of us present in there seen it,so who is heಠಿ⁠ヮ⁠ಠ huh?"

" Actually I don't know (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ😅."
Mikey answered him. Asking him self why he did that  ,it doesn't make sense .

"Are you sure?!, You almost went berserk at kiyomasa when you saw takemichi face bruise, and it's like if I won't hold you back your really going to kill him without mercy."

Mikey really didn't know what to answer Draken,just that time he didn't felt like him self as if something dark took over him and controlled him completely, if Draken was not there Mikey will probably submit .

Then a flashback in Mikey thoughts comeback.

" Kin-chen ----Do you remember when  I told you when I dreamt of that I'm almost killing some one",'actually In that dream I really did kill someone.'

"En you mean 2 years ago?, If it yes"

Mikey did tell something to draken about 2 years ago.Mikey was constantly having a
dream almost like nightmare that he was watching him self covered in darkness and that side of him was trying to grasp a certain unknown guy that has a warm personality  a person who always there for him even if he hurt that unknown guy  ,that guy is always trying to reach him trying to erase his bad thought's, in short trying to save him .But he was so jealous to that dark part of him , he also want to met that unknown guy , felling the warm  of care that coming from that Blondie or bleach haired boy. He's always thinking at that moment should he be like his dark self so he could meet him,but those thoughts are in just in his head he doesn't even know what his name is ,or who is he, but after some those are vivid dreams that he saw and almost forget if he haven't told it to his friend baji and draken .Those two person is the only one he told about it.

"Yes , I got felling that takemichi was the boy in my dreams two years ago"

Mikey excitedly explained to draken.

"But didn't you say that he is a blond haired, a ah I mean bleach haired.That person has a pure black haired!."

Draken look confused in mikey's words  that he stop walking and stared at Mikey who still walking continuously hands in his pocket.

"Yup I did told you about his feature but those blue eyes are the one who attract me. Let's hurry kinchen I'm really excited  to meet and Play with him tomorrow can't wait."

As that draken knows how Mikey really wants to meet the boy so he didn't ask more so he just  followed behind Mikey and look at his face Mikey  bowed lowed his head and some of his hair strands covered his eyes the aura of surroundings change  and draken suddenly got chilled with out knowing were it come from  there was no wind so how,until he's focused as he's eyes focused on the smaller one mouth mumbling some word that he can't hear.

''~i finally found you......-takemichy~''

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading

To be continued :❤️🙏☺️☺️☺️
Got finished my 2nd periodical test.