Last breath

"Baby sister?". Neteyam questioned me worriedly looking at himself thinking it was from him, noticing that there was nothing wrong with him he looks at me and noticed the bullet wounds in my body. I struggle more to stay a float, trying to break the surface. "No, no, no, Lo'ak get over here you skwang hurry". Neteyam calls to him in panick. Lo'ak brings his Ilu closer. "What's wrong?". He asked, but his question was answered for him when he noticed his sisters state. "Oh shit". He breaths out in fear. "She's been hit, we need to get her out of here". Neteyam says hurriedly. I feel them lift me up onto the Ilu. I groan in pain from the movement. "Baby sister, stay awake". Lo'ak speaks holding onto me tightly. Neteyam spider and Tsireya held onto the side of Ilu as Lo'ak guided them to a rock island where he saw their father.
Neteyam POV
"It hurts, it hurts". Navita gasped out in sobs. I quiet her down and comfort her. "You're gonna be alright vita, we got you". I say stroking her cheek. I saw the pain she was struggling to keep down. I fought back the tears that wanted to fall. "Hey keep your eyes open for me baby sister". Lo'ak says, watching her every now and then while he rides the Ilu. "I-I- I don't wanna go brothers, I don't wanna go". She struggles to say, still fighting for air, Lo'ak looks up to the sky for second not wanting to look at our sisters pained filled eyes. "You won't okay, you're a warrior you're gonna get through this". I reassure her. I look at Tsireya and see the tears falling from her eyes. Once we got to the island, Lo'ak calls to dad urgently. "Dad, dad it's Navita she's been shot, twice". Lo'ak and I carry her body gently onto the rocks.
Navita Pov
Pain, all I felt was pain in my body. I struggled for air badly. "Oh no, oh no, no, no". I heard someone say. "Put pressure on the wounds". They said. I felt hands on my chest and waist trying to stop the blood from pouring. I flutter my eyes open trying to gain some sight. I see yellow eyes gazing at me, those small familiar yellow eyes of dad. "Dad". I whisper in pain. "Shh, baby girl, I got you, I got you". He placed one had behind my neck holding my head up and one in my hand, My breathing started to calm down seeing him I see a shadow descend and mom came into view but I still looked at dad. "I just wanted to make you proud". I breath out in pain. He tilts his head trying to keep back the tears. "You always have, do you hear me, always, always my baby girl". Dad says, some of the sentence becoming inaudible. "I wanna go home". I cry. My brothers stare at me, hoping that I'll make it through. I look around at everyone not seeing my sisters. "I know, I know". Dad croaks out.
Jake could see the internal battle that his daughter was facing, the way her chest raised in panick and her eyes looked around frantically in fear, he swallowed thickly, knowing what was happening, he wanted his daughter to at least pass to eywa knowing he had always been proud and loved her. Neytiri stroked her daughters other hand. "Hey baby girl, look at me". Jake says, Gaining her attention. "I see you, okay, I've got you we're all here". His voice was shaky from the tears wanting to fall. I looked at my father with a small smile. "Dad, I-". Navita's sentence was cut short. Her breathed ceased for the last time,her eyes went lifeless and her body turned cold.
"Navita?". Neytiri questioned. When no response came from her daughter she shook her lightly. "No, no, no, no, NAVITA!". She cries. Neytiri screams in pain of realisation. Jake tries to comfort his mate. "Navita, Oh great mother, oh great mother, please". She cried and begged. "Oh Ma daughter". Neytiri screams holding her daughters lifeless body close to her, praying she'll awake. She screamed again."Nooo". "My daughter". Neytiri cried repeatedly. Her brothers let out the tears that they had tried to keep in, shaking their head in disbelief. "Oh my baby sister". Neteyam says leaning over and placing Navitas head on his lap. Tsireya cried more than ever at her dearest friend. Jake tried his best to keep his composure, from losing his baby girl and he wasn't going to lose anymore. He turned to his mate and grabbed her shoulders to gain her back. They were going to save their daughters.
Kiri was saved and now it was her turn to save them. The words of quaritch ran through her head when he was holding her captive, knife around her neck. "She didn't have to die Jake, if only you just cooperated". What did he mean by that. Surely he wasn't talking about anyone she knew. But the way her father reacted gave her a sickening feeling and the pure rage in her mothers eye, not even hesitant to kill anyone who had done her wrong. "A son, for a daughter". Her mother spoke. That started to prove her wrong, it was someone she knew and she had the feeling it was her older sister. But nows not the time to ponder about it.
Kiri had saved her family and Payakan. They all laid on his fin, one space left open. "Where is Navita". I questioned to them. "Is sissy okay?". Tuk also asked just as curious as I. My parents look at each other with a pained expression. "Payakan, can you take us back to Navita". Payakan of course agreed and got the family to the rock shore where Navita laid upon. The sun had started to come out again. Mom laid her arms under Navita lifting her slightly so she laid upon her chest. I cried seeing her cold body.
Tuk grabbed ahold of Navitas hand as Neytiri stroked Navitas hair, shutting her daughters eyes closed. "Sissy, come back". Tuk sniffled snuggling Navitas hand close to her. Jake had come up to his mates side, stroking a hand against his daughters cold cheek. "Come on we gotta get her back". Jake said, taking her daughters body into his arms to ride back with home. Neytiri started to cry again as he carried her, her sons coming up to comfort her also needing it in return.
Tonowari and Ronal saw their daughters tears fall rapidly when she had found them. "Oh my daughter". Tonowari says bringing her close to his chest also holding his son close to him, glad to have them both safe. But his daughter was crying unusually too much in this situation. "What is wrong ma daughter". He asked gently, lifting her head to face him. "Navita". She sobbed out, not being able to finish her sentence, but it wasn't needed he knew what was wrong and he looked at his Mate with sorrow, she understood as well what had happened, Aonung refused to believe it. "Son, she is in eywa's hands now". Aonung cried in his mothers shoulder.

A father protects, it's what gives him meaning. The Sully family dived under water with Navitas body prepared to give her back to eywa. The siblings stayed on the surface only ducking their heads watching as their parents let Navitas body sink down slowly into the beam of yellow. People say all energy is only borrowed and that some day you have to give it back. Eywa holds all children in her heart. Navitas body was cascaded with yellow. Her body and soul returning to Eywa. Her siblings cried watching her body slowly go away from sight.

Neytiri and Jake went to the spirit tree that night to see their daughter on the other side.

(Younger version of Navita) I was in the forest practicing with my bow and arrow. I held back the bow string and with a quick "Snap" the arrow went flying through the air and straight through the middle of the wood. With a cheer I turned to my father who held a bright smile. "Daddy did you see that, did you see that, I got it right through the middle". I excitedly cheered, jumping around, soon calming down as I stood in front of him. "I saw it baby girl, you know you're great warrior just like your mother I'm so proud of you". He says with tears falling from his eyes. (Older version of Navita). I held my hand up to his cheek to wipe away a tear. "Geez dad, why are you crying". I asked concerned. He returned the jester, stroking my head softly. "Just happy to see you baby girl". He tells me with a sad smile. I smile a bit confused. "I'm happy to see you too, come on it's your turn". I say and he grabs the bow and arrow from my hand. (Transitioning back to her younger form). "You gotta hold it like this remember daddy...you're shaking a lot". I say. "I'm fine baby girl". Dad says. He takes a deep breath in and out, finally getting the tears to hold back. Firing the arrow and hitting the middle as well. They both cheer happily and Jake picks up Navita and kisses her all over her face as she giggles.
Neytiri watched from the shadows of the trees, fiddling with Navitas necklace that hang around her neck. With a beaming smile seeing her husband and daughter together so happy. Even though she wished this was real time but she knows Eywa will take care of her.
"Hey baby girl, I've gotta go now okay". Jake felt the bond from the spirit tree start to fade, the time limit running out. "Okayy daddy, I'll be back home before eclipse okay, I wanna see if I can catch a fish". His daughter excitedly runs off, and he knew that the time for now was up.
Until another time he will come back and connect to spirit tree to see his daughter again. His little baby girl. Navita Sully.