Chapter Eight---Confrontations and No One Said A Word

Start from the beginning

"Stop that. How many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first time guest?" Tamaki lectured smoothly before trying himself,"Please, you don't have to be afraid, princess. I welcome you to the OUran Host Club."

The girl took a shaky breath, and to me, it just looked like she was scared, but Tamaki took it a different way,"Yes?"

Suddenly she smacked Tamaki away and in a shrill voice yelled,"No! Don't touch me! You're phony!"

I watched in mild amusement while the majority of the hosts seemed surprised,"What do you mean, I'm phony?"

The girl was relentless,"Just what I said, you're phony! I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this Host Club. You can't spread love around so easily like that, you stupid. You must be a dim-witted narcissist. You're incompetent, you're a commoner! You're disgusting!" 

With every insult, an arrow stabbed the blonde and then he was electried at the word commoner. I wasn't sure whether to be insulted too or just not care. THe girl's tune seemed to change when she saw Kyouya though. She sped toward him and jumped into his unresponsive arms. Even in my almost comatose state, I was a little shocked. 

Time Skip

"Your fiance?" Hikaru reiterated.

"Kyouya-sempai?" Kaoru continued.

THe girl now sat on a couch while the rest of us crowded around another,"Of course. My name is Renge Hoshikuji and I will be transferring into Ouran Academy's first year Class 1-A tomorrow."

It was then that I noticed Tamaki holed up in his Emo Corner,"Why is he sulking?" Hikaru asked.

Kaoru spoke in snickers,"Because Mommy kept a secret from Daddy."

Kyouya rolled his eyes behind his glasses,"Whatever. Why on earth do people keep referring to us like we're husband and wife?"

Renge interrupted our pondering with her crazy talk,"Ours is a story of love at first sight! I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one was looking! And how sweet it was when you rescued that poor, little injured kitten."

The twins spoke with serious disbelief,"Is she serious?"

"I think you have the wrong person," Haruhi said in amusement.

"No way!" The crazy girl yelled in her face,"I know my love anywhere! He's a gentle man!"

All while she was talking, the twins were going crazy, skittereing about in complete confusion around a distant Kyouya and tired Haruhi. I sighed in exasperation and leaned against Kyouya's still form.

The crazy finished with,"He looks just like the star from the popular dating SIM Uki-Doki Memorial! You're my real life Ichijo Miyabi!"

Everyone was in shock for a bit before Haruhi broke it,"Uki-Doki?"

"Otaku!" Screamed Tamaki.

"Otaku!"

Kaoru freaked out,"I've never seen one!"

Kyouya and I were now seated on a couch when he realized what was going on,"Oh, I get it now. You're in love with that character and you're projecting that love onto me and you've somehow deluded yourself into thinking we are getting engaged. I assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well."

The rest of the hosts gathered round almost shyly,"So, you're not really her fiance, right?"

"No, I don't ever remember asking for her hand in marriage," he crossed his arms,"Besides this is the first time I've ever met the woman."