𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖕

Start from the beginning

I laugh lightly and bring my arms around his neck, "Thank you. I probably look like your fantasy right now."

He leaned in closer to my ear and nipped it slightly, "You have no idea how much I want to rip this off your body right now"

"I can say the same thing, love. You look gorgeous" we heard the familiar dark voice of Dorian. We turn to him and smile.

"Thanks, darling," I say as Xavier kisses my cheek looking at Dorian with a cheeky smile.

"You ready?" Dorian questioned Xavier. Xavier nodded and Dorian came closer and placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "Make sure Bianca doesn't win. I'm sick of her boasting"

Xavier chuckled and nodded, "Of course. I'm sure Wednesday won't let Bianca's threats slide if she's anything like our little Solomon"

I rolled my eyes whilst my boys just chuckled.

My boys? What is going on with me?

I pulled away from Xavier hearing the footsteps coming from the tent indicating my sister and Enid were done.

Xavier smiled down at me, "A good luck kiss?" he asked.

I pulled him down by his cap n' bells (the collar) and kissed him ignoring the red paint that tasted like cheery. Not paint its lipstick, I noted. He groaned into the kiss making me smirk against his lips. I pulled away and he narrowed his darkened eyes.

"How about after this, we all meet up in Dorian's room" He offered firmly.

"We can get a chance to fully appreciate your outfit, love" Dorian chimed in, offering his cents.

I smirked and shrugged, "Maybe if you do a good job in the race," I said cheekily. Xavier rolled his eyes but nodded and left to find his team.

Dorian walked over and slid his arm around my waist and leaned down my ear and said, "He looks hot. Never thought I would find a jester hot"

I chuckled and leaned into him, "Very hot. Never thought you were into cosplay. Might need to broaden my wardrobe" I said off handily, enjoying his hand tightening around my waist. "You little minx" he murmured nuzzling into my neck making me lean my neck back for more access. He left little kisses on my neck.

Enid then thought that was the perfect time to interrupt.

"Presenting Wednesday Addams, the black cat" she voiced, waving her 'jazz hands'.

Wednesday stepped out of the tent pushing the flaps out dramatically and slightly passive-aggressively.

"You look hot, sister," I commented. She really did. Leather suited the Addams. She nodded at me, The Addams were also very vain even if Wednesday acted like she wasn't, she was.

"One thing, where are your whiskers?" Enid asked looking at Wednesday's barren face.

Wednesday stared into Enid's eyes with annoyance. "Ask again, and you'll be down to eight lives" she threatened.

They would look so cute together even if Enid was too bright.

Enid rolled her eyes and they walked away to the rest of the team and the boats.

"Maybe you could ask Wednesday to let you borrow the costume, kitten. I'm sure Xavier wouldn't mind the leather, I don't." Dorian murmured with dazed eyes, probably imagining me in Wednesday's outfit.

"Maybe if you're a good boy" I offered with a smirk and pulled his arm to go and get a good spot.
"Good boy?" he questioned dazed.

Did he have a good boy kink? He just got more interesting.