vi.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟲. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. they could never fully get rid of the scent, it will always remain engraved in their minds. it wasn't something a sane person could get used to seeing, but more of sight that became normal in this fucked up world.

yuki sora and amara lui, could have passed out right there and then. the plethora of dead bodies roamed around the abandoned city, growing by the second. even the car seats they comfortably sat on belonged to now dead players. death was everywhere, and they could never escape it.

"well this is depressing." amara broke the never-ending silence inside the bloodied vehicle. the brunette decided to rest her arm on the armrest beside her, but quickly retracted at the sight of blood stains. she grimaced, turning her head to stare back at the daunting view outside.

"very." yuki muttered, glancing at the girl beside her. "you're the one who wanted to come." the blond rolled her eyes, not trusting whatever destination they would arrive to.

"because the beach sounds fun." amara grinned, turning to look at yuki, she slightly pouted at the sight of the blond's deadpanned expression.

"it's definitely something." chishiya added, not bothering to look behind him. yuki sighed, leaning more deeply onto the car seat. the clouds were gloomy, the light leaving the sky. the aroma of the car was dead, nothing being able to get rid of the situation they had witnessed barely an hour ago. suddenly, music had broken the silence that had crept into the car.

"music, really?" yuki quirked an eyebrow at the somewhat amusing hotel. she could only internally laugh at the idea of partying, when your life is constantly being threatened. "this can't be for real."

amara completely blurred out her roommate's mocking, practically drooling at the sight of partying. her mouth held a cheeky smile, the brunette's mood taking a drastic turn. "this seems fun."

yuki internally facepalmed. she shook her head slightly, feeling incredibly disappointed by her roommate, nonetheless she didn't expect any other reaction. "you're kidding?"

chishiya glanced at the reflection of the tiny mirror, noticing yuki's disappointed expression. he smirked, turning to look at amara's giddy mood. "she's definitely not."

the trio arrived towards the entrance of the extremely abnormal hotel, the scent of alcohol already filling their noses. yuki quirked an eyebrow at chishiya mumbling incoherent words into his walkie talkie. amara was too distracted by her own excitement. the brunette could basically jump in her own seat from the ideology of the beach.

chishiya was the first to unlock his door, stepping out of the blood stained car. yuki cautiously followed after, meanwhile amara happily exited the vehicle. the blond male slightly turned back, his eyes holding a condescending expression. yuki tilted her head at his face, while amara recieved a gut-wrenching feeling.

"what the hel-" the brunette was rudely cut off by somebody unknown placing a bag over her head. she quickly faltered in her step, attempting to hit the unfamiliar person who stood behind.

"get off of us!" yuki seethed, holding a murderous glare behind the covering over her face. amara's defense suddenly stopped, as she felt a strong inanimate object hit her temple. her vision slowly disappeared, her conscious state following.

amara fell back onto the unknown person, who rudely caused this, allowing him to grab her securely without resistance.

he brought his lips beside her ear. "you deserve it sweetheart."