ii.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟮. 𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆!" amara exclaimed clapping excitedly, ignoring the phones completely, and heading straight for the gummy bears in the familiar supermarket. yuki facepalmed internally, ignoring her friends unnecessary antics.

the smarter blond grabbed one of the mysterious phones, viewing it carefully. she hesitantly clicked, not knowing if it was going to explode or not, though she wouldn't be too far off in this bizarre world. "huh, no service?" she examined the device, realizing it wasn't ordinary. the screen changed once again, revealing lettering.

"there are currently two players, more players needed for game to commence."

"what the fuck?" amara mumbled, peering over yuki's shoulder, causing said girl to slightly jump from the sudden intrusion. "these stupid phones don't have service!" the brunette whined, stomping her left foot slightly.

"it has some kind of face recognition though." yuki analyzed, still being very unaware of their situation.

"weird."

yuki nodded in agreement, turning her attention away from the phone, and now to the unsettling supermarket. amara, still being unhinged, enjoying her sweet gummy treat. the bell suddenly clinked, announcing the entry of somebody unknown.

the brunette halted in chewing her candy, being somewhat startled by who could possibly appear. yuki, still holding her unbothered composure. "3 of them?" amara questioned under her breath, staring back at her friend. yuki could only shrug being just as confused.

the intellectual female widened her almost black eyes, staring at their hands. "guns?" she mumbled for only amara to hear.

"what the hell?"

the three boys, confidently moved towards them, with one particular one being in the middle. yuki analyzed his face which held many piercings, then moved on to analyze the others. amara remained staring at the jewelry filled one, being intrigued. she smirked, taking another gummy bear and dropping it into her mouth.

the intriguing boy noticed the females gaze, smirking at her confidently before noticing the familiar features the girl held. he immediately furrowed his eyes, trying to figure out the unknown girl who had a very recognizable aura, but not before grabbing a phone himself.

the three unknown males seemed dangerous, but amara being her unordinary self, was attracted. she loved fun, and their body language screamed 'i'll do stupid shit if its fun'. she wasn't that far off.

yuki though, remained her guarded up usual self. she didn't trust these unknown men, not in this lifetime, nor another. "should we say hi or something?" amara whispered, still having a somewhat staring contest with the most interesting one.

"definitely not."

the brunette pouted, being her social self. "well i'm going to say hi." she whispered, causing confused yuki to look at her with furrowed eyebrows. "hi, i'm amara." the girl greeted grinning, holding her usual siren eyes. the blond shook her head annoyingly.

she waved her hand, plopping another gummy bear into her mouth. the main boy suddenly felt startled, being able to recognize fully who she was. mostly by her saying her name, but the voice too, that damn voice.

"niragi." he revealed confidently, expecting to unlock a memory and have her faun him with compliments about the new him.

no reaction came from amara, just utter silence. she expected a more welcoming greeting. "okay? well do you know why everyone one's missing?" amara questioned, tilting her head slightly when yuki nudged her.