𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

He must not do it again. He urgently makes his way out of the Princess chambers, couldn't handle anymore of her sweet scent that reminds him of his mothers, reminded him of home. Something he missed dearly. She reminded him of that, and he hated that. Basically despite it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Delia makes her way towards Alicent after she just arrived. She inhales deeply once those deep brown honey eyes landed on her. She gap like a prey that got caught by it's predator. "What happened last night?" Was the first thing Queen Alicent said, making Delia blood go cold.

Have Alicent known about her and Daemon? How could she know? Did she have someone spying on her? Many questions flooded her mind, but Delia did not let it go noticed there for, she starts to smile through the paranoia and hums with her hands behind her back. "What do you mean?" Delia asks her old friend, stepmother, and Queen in full innocently. She hears the door queak open from behind her to see her sister Rhaenyra walking towards them only to be confused like her.

"My father has made some worrying allegations about you and Rhaenyra." Alicent says, keeping her eyes trained on Delia thinking of how beautiful she is looking there standing. She couldn't read Delia expressions but only Rhaenyra who was smiling innocently, trying to put up a facade. "Were you with your uncle?"

"We haven't seen him in years, Your Grace." Delia speaks up for both her and Rhaenyra. She stands tall showing no times of lie. "He took us into the city for some fun."

"Tell me the whole of it, Delia." Alicent walks closer to Delia as Rhaenyra stands behind her sister staying out the midst of it. Delia wonders why Alicent was so eager to know the truth about the night. Does she love her uncle like she does?

"Your father accused me and Rhaenyra of something." Delia states, getting closer to Alicent. "That we drank wine? Left the castle after dark when we shouldn't not?"

"That you fucked Daemon in a pleasure house." Alicent spat out making Delia flinch back. If the situation was totally different, Delia would've laughed and congratulate Alicent on cursing, but she did not.

Delia looks at Alicent like she couldn't believe what she said, but deep down all Delia could remember was when Daemon touch her all over her body like an animal. The way he mumbled in her ear, saying vile words to her. She couldn't deny how much that night meant to her, but she was not fixing to express the truth to her ex friend.

Otto had Alicent wrapped around his finger, what she says to Alicent, Alicent says to him, which he says to her father. She did not want her father to know the truth, which he might banish Daemon like Ser Cai. "This is a vile accusation. Delia would never." Rhaenyra says, speaking up for her sister who stood there with her mouth clapped shut not making her situation better.

"Is it? Is it really a vile accusation of lies, Rhaenyra?" Alicent looks at Rhaenyra before putting her eyes back on Delia who still remains quiet which irked Alicent to the core. "You Targaryens do have queer customs. And Daemon certainly knows no limit."

"Alicent." Delia says almost in a laughing matter. "Your Grace you must know I would never snoop so low. My heart and desires will forever belong to Ser Cai.  How dare you believe such gossip?"

"My father is no gossip." Alicent says, looking Delia. Her voice ever holds anger and jealousy. Jealousy Delia detect even before Rhaenyra joined them.

"Certainly he's been misled." Rhaenyra says from behind again coming to her sister aid. She steps beside Delia and joined their hands with each other, always to have her back. "He could not have witnessed such a thing."

"Why not?"

"Because it did not happen, Alicent." Delia speaks up instead of Rhaenyra. She wanted to prove her innocence even though it's true. She was not gonna be seen as a whore.