8. ꧁Intruder꧂

Start from the beginning

-3RD PERSON POV-
(XIAO'S STORY)

While sitting in the dance studio, all of 5wirl was gathered up. Like usual, it was their break time and they were all hanging out.
"Guys, I think my manager is in love with me"
Kazuha said out loud.
"What makes you say that?"
Aether asked with a surprised look on his face but laughing about it.

Kazuha shrugged his shoulders,
"She's always buying me stuff and she gets super shy when talking to me. It's cute but it might start rumours..."
He sighed.
"I'd much prefer my manager having a crush on me. Mine hates me"
Venti cried while tossing himself dramatically on Y/n's shoulder, who was still left unbothered, scrolling on their phone.

Aether shook his head and replied,
"What makes you say that? I'm sure Mr Lee doesn't 'HATE' you"
"I stuck a note on his back, ran away from him while we were out in public and he drove me home while I was in my drunken state"
Venti reasoned.

"You sound more like his son or something. You seem like a lot of work"
Xiao commented.
"Really? I would've said bully from the sticky note and how he always pulls pranks on him. It seems like torture for Mr Lee"
Y/n added.
Venti whined and jokingly cried into Y/n's shoulder.

"Wha-! No way! I don't torture him.. just pull annoying pranks from time to time"
He laughed at the end of his sentence making it seem insincere and unbelievable.
"Whatever you say Venti"
Y/n said with a tone that sounded like they obviously didn't believe him.

"Speaking about managers, how did they react to you and Y/n getting that video leaked yesterday?"
Aether looked up with curiosity peaking on his face as he asked his question. Both Y/n and Xiao fell silent.
"Neither ones have said anything. We're more scared of Soo Min since she can actually fire us"
Y/n responded.

From not wanting to answer the question and getting anxious at the thoughts, Xiao got up.
"I'll be back."
He immediately rushed to leave the room.
"Someone's embarrassed"
Kazuha commented.
"Shut up, don't say that"
Aether spat back at Kazuha who replied back with a chuckle.

✧༺♥༻✧

Xiao was quickly walking off to somewhere private to relax. He decided to stay by a corner in the hallways and lean up against the wall. Letting out a exhausted sigh, Xiao held up his phone from his pocket. He flashed the screen on to see countless texts from Mr Han who sent a lot of unread messages. Most likely to scold him for what happened and question him.

It aggravated Xiao even more so he used his other phone, the private one he had that was connected to work since he only used his business phone for idol stuff and so on.

At times like this, Xiao wanted to text his mother who lived all the way in China and ask for comfort or how she was. At times like this, Xiao felt homesick and just wanted to go back home to his family.
He clicked on the message app to see a message ping that was from a few minutes ago.

Xiao clicked on the notification and his heart dropped into his stomach.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

'Unknown'
*attached video*
Xiao? What is this? Please tell me this a lie. Why would you do this to me? I dumped my boyfriend and did everything for you and you fucking repay me like this? Going for Y/n?

'Unknown'
Are you joking? Are you actually dating that person? I got in trouble in my university today. I saw the video and my mood had been ruined. I stabbed a girl over and over because I lost control of my emotions. I'm currently running away, don't you care?

'Unknown'
This is all your fault. I thought we had something. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND HURT ME LIKE THIS? I FUCKING DESPISE Y/N

'Unknown'
ANSWER ME. You don't want something bad to happen to Y/n do you? I'll kill them. I swear to god i'll kill them just so we can be happy together. I hate them so much. Don't make me do this

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Hearing all the threats and especially to Y/n, Xiao felt sick in his stomach. He realised he was dealing with a person even crazier than he thought. The fact that they've just possibly killed someone too is even more horrifying.

A voice surprised Xiao.
"Do you think you're being cute ignoring my text messages?"
It asked.

Xiao flinched and immediately turned around to see Mr Han standing there pissed off.
"Woah relax, you seem shaken up. Are you okay?"
Mr Han said with a weirded out expression.
Xiao's heart raced, should he tell Mr Han about this? It will only add more problems.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing..."
Xiao mumbled back. Mr Han was suspicious but eventually just ignored it and went back to ranting off. Xiao followed along with Mr Han but once again, his phone vibrated in his pocket.

'I'm coming to Korea, see you soon.'