35 ¦ Truth or Dare

Comenzar desde el principio

"There you are finally." said Isabelle, grabbing two beers. She opened both and gave one to Nya. 

"Where's Olivia?", Nya asked after taking a sip. 

"She's coming soon. With Soekjin.", I said and started grinning. 

"Jin?" asked Isabelle. 

"Yep, he's coming too." 

"Girls. What's up?" Jake stood with us and put his arms around Isabelle and Nya. 

"Everything's great.", Isabelle smiled at him. 

"Alright, come with me then. We'll play truth or dare." He turned and walked away. "We're still waiting for Olivia!" I shouted after him, but he probably didn't hear me. Because the music is pretty loud. 

"Heyy, I'm here. Jin will join us later.", Olivia called out to us and hugged each of us. "Alright, but since you're already here, let's go play," I said and walked ahead, the others following behind me. 

We walked into a quieter room and sat down in a circle on the floor. "Only Rule, everything said here stays here," Jake said, sitting down next to Sunghoon. 

Sunghoon sat next to Sunoo, with Jay next to him. Then Olivia, Isabelle, Nya, me, and Jungwon. Everyone nodded and we started playing. 

"Truth or dare to Jay." said Jake. 

"Truth," he replied curtly. 

"We'll start easy. Are you currently in love?" We all looked at Jay. Was he blushing? 

"Yes." he answered quickly, then we played for several hours until it was Jungwon's turn again. 

"What's your biggest secret that no one here knows?", Olivia asked him. Jungwon thought for a moment and then began to speak. "My middle name." 

"You have a middle name?" asked Jay in surprise. Jungwon nodded.

"And what's your middle name?" asked Sunghoon to him. 

Jungwon refused: "That wasn't the question," he said quietly. "So truth or dare to Jake?" Jake took dare. "Kiss the most beautiful person in this circle," Jungwon said, grinning at him. 

Jake immediately looked to Isabelle, who immediately turned her gaze to me. Her eyes were screaming for help.

All of a sudden, she stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." she said and quickly left the room. Jake looked disappointed but covered it up with a smile, then he came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then he sat back down next to Sunghoon and I smiled at him.

"Truth or dare to Sunghoon.", Jake said with a grin. 

"I'll take dare.", Sunghoon said directly. 

"Now you kiss the most beautiful person in this circle" Jake said confidently and picked up his cup. Sunghoon thought for a moment, but then turned to Sunoo and pressed his lips to his. 

Everyone looked shocked, something like that is quite surprising after 10 years of friendship. The boys separated from each other and looked eagerly for each other's reaction. No one said anything

I jumped up and threw myself at the boys. I took them into a big and tight hug. "I knew it!", I squealed. 

They both started laughing and hugged me tightly too. After a few minutes, we sat back up and Sunoo looked at me smiling. "Thank you.", he whispered.

A/N: Hehheheh SunSun