Chapter 6

As you were doing paperwork Tywin walked in. "Your Grace, I have come to discuss your marriage," he stated "I thought it was already decided," you replied without looking at him "only two other kings have had more than one queen at the same time," he argued "and now three kings will have more than one queen at the same time," you said. "I am suggesting that you marry my daughter, since she has experience in ruling," he stated "is that really the reason Lord Tywin? Or because you want more power?" you asked looking him in the eyes "I don't appreciate it when my councillors are dishonest," you added "there might be another motive," he replied "I was mainly considering bringing Daenerys Targaryen back to Westeros, and I'd marry her to stop a war," you said "Targaryens have a 50% chance of going mad," he argued "and from what I hear she isn't mad," you replied "do me a favour and have someone send for Varys," you ordered "yes Your Grace," he said and walked out.

When Varys arrived, you smiled at him. "Your Grace," he said with a bow "I hear you need something of me?" he asked "I need information on Stannis and Renly," you stated "well they're preparing their forces," he replied "I need you to send a letter to Olenna Tyrell, we need House Tyrell on our side," you said "that isn't going to be possible Your Grace, as Renly has married Lady Margaery Tyrell, and Ser Davos has sided with Stannis, along with a red priestess," he explained and you nodded. "I need you to contact Daenerys Targaryen," you stated "what for?" he asked "I plan to marry her, to eliminate her claim to the throne and to stop another war from brewing," you explained "it will be done Your Grace," he said and left.

Time skip

"I don't appreciate being kept waiting," you said as Sansa walked into your bed chamber "sorry Your Grace, I didn't mean to be late," she said "why are you apologising?" you scoffed as you walked over "you're to be my queen, there's no need for that," you said before kissing her lips. When the kiss broke, you saw a blush on her face, "I don't mean to be rude, but have you bled yet?" you asked gently "I bled yesterday," she stated with a grin "meaning, we can get married, my love," you whispered and continued kissing her. It wasn't long before clothes were on the ground, and you and Sansa were sharing a bed.