_01_

Quirky sounds played on the background of the Jeonsa palace as the crowd prince and his bodyguard both sneaked into the kitchen.

"Your highness, what on earth are you doing? Why are we here?" Jimin who has a clue of Jungkook's crime decided to inquire, fearing that they may be caught.

"Stop asking so many questions. You're supposed to keep watch, that's why you're here."

Jimin slide his finger over his lips, gesturing to shut himself before drifting his gaze towards what the prince was doing.

"Your highness what is that?" He asked, eyes widening in surprise.

"Are you poisoning the food? Your highness that is treason-"

"SHUT UP! And keep watch."

"Ye, Wangjanim."

"Your foods are here."

"Oh! Royal Court Lady Han! Thank you very much." The guards at the gate, smiled in joy as some servants placed down their dinner.

"Be fast." The Royal Court Lady instructed before walking away.

Jungkook hop around his hideout like the small troubling rabbit he is, while making sure to not get caught.

"Your highness. Can please tell me why you're doing all this?" Jimin inquired, going through a mental breakdown as he was once again ignored by the prince.

"Park Jimin go check if the guards have passed out."

"Ehhhh?" Jimin blink his eyes rapidly.

"What are you waiting for? Just go!" Jungkook whispered-yelled as he shove Jimin away from his back.

The boy gulped and carefully slips towards the guards, waving his hands in front of their face.

"Y-your highness i think they are out-"

Jungkook came out of his hiding spot with a smug look.

"Good thing then, we should get going?"

"Ehh!"

"Ahh.. finally can breathe. How do you feel?"

"Terribly mentally-"

"Forget i asked."

"Pardon?" Jimin flared in annoyance but sighed in defeat as Jungkook flash him a bunny grin.

'how can i stay mad at him... argh! Kill me!'

"Please check out this rice cakes."

"Oh, hey Chim let's check it out." Jungkook whispered to his bodyguard excitedly.

"Oh, my lord would you like to try out my rice cake?" The young boy seller inquired.

"Are they sweet?"

"Of course! Would i sell it if they're not sweet?" The young boy seller inquired with a cheeky smile.

"Who knows?" Jungkook laughed out loud making the boy to laugh along, meanwhile Jimin just deadpan behind him.

"Here, try this out."

Jungkook took the rice cake and tasted it, eyes widening in surprise.

"Ooh...t-this is really nice."

'who doesn't know you'd think you barely have good food whereas, you're the one consuming the most delicious and nutritious food in the whole of Jeonsa. Pfft.'  Jimin tsked, looking away.

"Is this all that is left?"

"Yes."

"Then wrap it all for me."

My Bratty Prince// VKOOKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara