Cuddles in the early morning

Emma turned and tossed in the big bed her and her boyfriend Tom shared, her eyes fluttered open as she then rubbed them due to her vision being blurred... She noticed that Tom wasn't next to her and she sat up and kicked her feet over the side of the bed and her feet reached the cold hard wood floor which sent a shiver up her spine so she quickly picked a pair of socks from her dresser drawer and slipped them on, she then walked over to toms pile of clothes possibly left there from last night since Tom always came home late at night, she picked up and sweatshirt that about two times big on her but she didn't care. She walked downstairs with her short hair messed up from sleeping in a bit later than usual, she sniffed the air and smelt eggs being scrambled and bacon being cooked as well "Tom must be home then" she thought and walked into the kitchen and Noticed tom whistling whilst he cooked and danced a little jig as the radio played a Dua Lipa song that he enjoyed, she sneakily walked up behind and hugged him by the waist and he turned around looking at the short person "Hello love... what're you doing up?" he asked with a heavy British accent his voice was raspy and tired since he woke up very early. "I didn't feel you in bed beside me so I got up and came down here to see if you were home" she replied and jumped up with all her might and wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed his lips gently "Easy now sweetheart, don't burn yourself" he chuckled softly and held her there for a moment and set her on the counter and finished cooking breakfast and handed her a plate which she took and ate happily, "This is so good, thank you Thomas" she said and it was odd for Tom to hear his full name which was only said if she was mad at him "Of course love anything for you..." he spoke softly and they finished breakfast up waiting in the silence for a moment before Tom picked her up and spun her around which made her squeal and giggle "Tom! stop!" she giggled and kissed his lips again. Tom smirked and walked her back upstairs and threw her on the bed and they lay together with Tom wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly and showering her in kisses "Such a beautiful girl..." he whispered softly and stared into her lovely brown eyes. Emma smiled "But not as beautiful as you~" she sang softly and kissed tom on the nose which he nodded and shook his head softly "I have the day off so we can spend the day in bed or go out into town.." he suggested as he examined her hand and she scooted closer to him and nuzzled her face into his chest "I love you Tom..." she said and Tom smiled "I love you too Darling" he spoke and yawned softly but in a heavy way and proceeded to hold her by her waist  (Like this).  The two fell into each others warm embrace and cuddled each other like bunnies and they soon fell asleep together again knowing that no danger would come to them during this time.