Chapter 6

I woke up the next moring with the sun coming through the window I tried to move but couldn't. I was confused at first but then saw justin lying on top of me then I remembered last night. He was still asleep he looked so incident.

I tried to get up without waking him but his grip got tighter I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face I knew he was awake. "I know your awake Jay " I said he opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Morning" he said "Morning justin " I smiled back I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Then when I was making eggs I felt justin put his arms around Me and pull me towards him so my back will be up against his front. I finshed making breakfast and we ate then I had a shower and got ready for the day so did justin. When we were ready we went to justin's house to meet everyone there.

When we got there we walked in and greated everyone and I mean EVERYONE. We all decided to go for a walk up the mountains near the Hollywood sign. So we went. While we were walking justin kept acting like we were a couple by trying to hold my hand and hug me from behind etc.

Then justin decided to take a pic with Me so I said yes when we were done he posted it and put the caption as "With her I'm happy" it made me smile a little. Pattie came up to me when justin went off with fredo. " You know he still loves you right ?" She told me. "Who justin?" I asked she smiled while nodding I was in shock . "When your not around all he talks about is you. You make him happy I haven't seen him this happy in ages julieann your changing him into the better person." She told me I couldn't believe it "please at least think about giving him a second chance it would mean the world to him and to all of us" She said while looking at me stright in the eyes "I don't know pattie I mean it's been 3 years since we saw each other" I said.

"Please just think about it ?" She asked with hope in her eyes "of course pattie I will " I said with a weak smile. Then she walked away justin came up to me and started talking to me about what I have been up to since I wasn't around I was a bit confused since he asked it so randomly.

"So how have you been I know it's random but I want to start over after everything I have done". He said "I've been good working, caught up with everyone back at home you?" I told him. "Not so good as you could probably tell from the news and rumors you would here about me " he told me which is true but he should know I don't believe the media until I see it or hear it from that person.

"Yeah but you should know I dont believe them until I see or hear it Jay " I smiled at him while I said it. He smiled at me and hugged me I hugged back and he wispered "Thank you for being here". "No problem " I wispered back. We smiled at each other and walked behind everyone else. "LET'S GET ICE CREAM" fredo screamed we all laughed and went to get ice cream. This should be a fun day. HOPEFULLY.

ENJOY GUYS LOVE U ALL PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE OF WHAT YOU THINK