Chapter 5

For the past few nights justin has been coming home drunk and with a different girl all the time. Then in the mornings I'm there to clear up his mess like helping him with his headache at shit like that.

I bought my own apartment a few days ago. I just couldn't stand seeing justin like that all the time. I saw the news last night it showed justin getting arrested I went to see if I can release him but they wouldn't let me since I'm not a family member. Stupid right anyways it's 10 o'clock at night right now.

I was watching some TV until I heard banging on my door so I went and answers it. It was justin before I could say anything he attacked me with a hug and cred on my shoulder. "What's wrong justin?" I asked all he kept saying was that he's sorry. I went to go close the door but justin wimpered "I'm just going to close the door ok " I told him he nodded and let me but still held on to me for dear life.

I went to walk to the bathroom with him but he wimpered again I felt bad he was so fragile "were going to the bathroom ok justin" the I kissed his forhead since his head was on my shoulder. He nodded again and we walked to the bathroom when I closed the door I tried to get out of his grip but he AGAIN he wimpered "I'm just going to take are cloths of so we can have a shower ok Jay ?" " ok" he said with a very croaking voice when I striped Y's both but kept are undergarments on he culggind onto me again.

I walked us into the shower and turn it on I let the water run down us for a while until I justin ti calm down a bit " I'm just going to get the shower gel ok " "ok" he nodded I reached for it and started to wash justin's body since he was still hanging onto me. "Jay I need u to turn around so I can get ur back can you do that please" I wispered into his ear "he nodded and turned around o washed his back then I put him under the water so he can rinse himself off while I wash myself then we swapped over after the shower we got out and put towns around us to dry off.

Then we went into my room that's connected to the bathroom and I got cloths for us both we got changed then o got him into the bed and I lyed down with him. His head rested on my chest and he was gone in a flash he looked like he hasn't slept in weeks. My phone started to ring so I answered it before it woke justin.

"Hello " I said "Julieann is justin with you ?" Asked a very worried pattie " yes he is he's actually sleeping on me right now" I told her "oh thank god o was so worried for a while well thank you julieann for keeping him for the night " She said "No problem pattie "i said "well I'll let you go to sleep now since its really late goodnight julieann" "night pattie see you tomorrow "I told her then hung up. When I put my phone down I started to run my fingers through justin hair and while I was doing that I fell asleep.

HERE YOU GO GUYS SORRY IT'S SHORT I'M JUST REALLY BUSY