Chapter 1

Hey everyone right now im sleeping cause its like 4am over here in Ireland. I start to wake up from my phone ringing "Hello" I answer very sleepy. "Hey Julieann can you pretty pretty please come back to LA ""Whos this"? I ask once again" oh its ryan please Justin hasn't been the same since you left he won't listen to anybody pretty please" Ryan begs over the phone. "I don't know ry I mean we haven't talk or seen each other in 3 years" "Pllleeaaseee " if I say yes will u stop begging and ket me sleep"? I say. "Yes wait why are you sleeping its only 8pm" maybe over there but in Ireland its 4 in the morning" oh right sorry see u tomorrow" ye see ya ry" then I went back to sleep

Justin p.o.v

Thank you LA you guys are amazing I love you goodnight I scream after my concert I walk off stage and people are congratulating me I just brush it of im not in the mood right now. "Hey bro well done that was awesome " ry says "thanks bro " and we do are handshake listen im gonna go back to the bus and some rest I'll see u tomorrow " I say .

Ok bro see ya . I head back to the bus and sleep.

Tomorrow:

I wake up and head to the kitchen on the tour bus. "Morning baby " my mom says really chearpy as always "morning mom" I sit down with some cearl and start to eat. " Hey were is ry " I ask no one in particular. "Oh hes gone out but don't worry he'll be back for your show tonight " scooter said. I just groaned o just want to sleep yes I do love my beliebers very much but I would just like break once abd a while.

Julieann p.o.v

I just landed and ryans waiting for me at baggage claim when I get my luggage I feel someone jump on my back I know its ry ."Hey ry how are you"? I ask him and we hug each other for ages. "Thank god your hee I don't think we can put up with his attitude any longer " ry says "ok lets just go already"

When we arrive everyone is there expect justin hes probably getting ready for tonight. Everyone knew I was coming because Ryan told them but tbe didn't tell justin

1 hour later

We are all backstage watching justin perform he has changed so much tattoos abd his quiff he just got hotter. Then he startes to perform nothing like us this aong describes me and justin so well .Them team and I decided to surprise justin by me going on stage when he perfoms Believe which is next.

"This next song is Believe" Justin says .Then he starts singing it. Half way through I get dragged backstage and im right at the curtains now im shaking whats his reaction going to be. Pattie comes up to me and tells me he going to be over the moon to see me and that he won't let go of me . I thank her then walk on the hole crowd sees me and scream even loinder. I put my index finger up to my lips to signle them to be quite a bit but it doesn't work . Now im right behide justin and hug him from behide. He jumps at me hugging him abd turns around.

He has a shoked face and I smile at him then he lifts me up and spins me around while still singing. He puta me down and rest his forehead on mine and smiles. After he finished the song he kisses me on the lips and I kiss back the crowd scream louder than ever when we pull away we wisphers to me "I missed you "while looking riggt into my eyes I smile and say "I missed you to " He smiles like and idiot then we walk of the stage and to the crew.

Everyone cheers and nearly knocjs us over .

Thank you so much everyone ao much for reading this sorry if tberes spelling mistakes dont forget to vote and comment what u think ♥♥♥♥