"Koi baat nahi Daniyal bhai , aap bhabi ko lunch kara dein, mein tou nikalne lagi hun" she said ,
"Take it as my apology." She said .
Daniyal rolled his eyes ,
"Whatever" and Aeima elbowed him.
"Arzoo aisa nahi hoga humaray saath lunch karo naa please" she said,

Arzoo smiled ,
"Nahi bhabi I actually have a shoot at 4 , its fine mein ghar jaa kar kuch kha loun gi" she said , and Aeima nodded hugging her tightly.

"Thankyou for taking me out ," she said and Arzoo waved her good bye .

Daniyal turned to his wife ,
"Abh mein tumhe churiyan pehna tou sakta hun" he said , Aeima smiled as they walked side by side along the other shops .

"Ajj tum ne pura waqt flirt hee karna hai kya?" She asked and Daniyal sighed
"Kya karun mein yaar Rosie yaad aarahi hai mujhe" he teased ,
"But you'll do for now" he said as an after thought, Aeima raised her eyebrows ,
"You know what I won't be doing?" She goaded him, Daniyal shrugged ,

Turning to him her eyes full of mischief ,
"You" she said and she walked away quickly.

Daniyal laughed
"Yeh joke bheter tha" he said confidently,

"Yeh joke nahi sach hai Doctor Daniyal." She just as confidently.

He moved closer to her and whispered
"Why dont you out your money where your mouth is" he challenged his eyes glittering with mischief.
She turned her face away,
"Sure , my mouth isn't coming near you thats for sure." She said.

________________________

Her mouth was on his .
He continued to kiss her on her cheeks ,her eyes ,her neck.

They had continued their little game on the way aswell. Once she had put Mina in her cot Daniyal had not wasted a single second in kissing her .

"What was that you were saying about your mouth?" He asked as his lips travelled lower .
When and where had her shirt disappeared? She had no clue .

She couldnt think straight over the heated trail Daniyals lips were leaving behind .
He bit the skin right above her nippled , followed by soothing kisses . Her hands were in his hair as her continued to make his way down.
He pushed her on the bed and didn't take long in entering her .
Aeima moaned as he entered her
"Shh, koi sun le ga" he mumbled in his daze .
She bit her hand as he continued to thrust very slowly in and out, making her go insane with need .

Finally he increased the momentum of his thrusts making them both reach their climax.

He laid on top of her breathing heavily.

He pressed one last kiss to her shoulder before moving away.

"That was ...." Aeima said at a loss of words ,
"I know" Daniyal said satisfied .

She couldn't help but laugh.
"You're so full of yourself." She said ,
Daniyal looked at her cheekily
"From where I'm seeing it you were full of me" he cracked on his own dirty joke.

"Oh my God!" She laughed at his words getting up, she stretched while Daniyal enjoyed the view.

She headed for the shower and turned towards him,
"Aren't you coming in?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, he didn'tneed to be told twice.

_________________________

Aeima

She'd had a wonderful day, the first one since she had come back to Pakistan.

Somehow Daniyal telling her that he had told her brother and mother the truth had put her at peace. That was the only thing that weighed on her that they were hiding it and perhaps that was the the part that had been missing.