Lisa’s car arrived at the same time as Yoshi’s. The two of them followed suit.

Jennie rushed toward the operating theater and saw that the doctor was about to inject something into Lv Shan while Chanmi stood at the side. There was no sympathy or benevolence on her face, only ridicule.

Chanmi had stepped forward and was staring at Lv Shan, personally overseeing the doctor injecting her with anesthetics.

Jennie did not have time to think. She rushed forward and pushed the doctor away. She pushed Chanmi to the floor as well and gave her a slap. Then, she pulled the man holding Lv Shan away and helped her up.

Jennie’s series of actions were smooth and unhesitant. She managed to save Lv Shan. Chanmi covered her face and looked at Jennie with hatred!

Lv Shan, who had just survived a calamity, grabbed Jennie’s hands while shaking. “Jennie, leave quickly! Protect yourself!”

When Chanmi saw that Jennie had barged in and how she even dared to hit her, she coldly snorted. She said, “Jennie, do you really have to interfere in this matter?”

At that moment, Jennie was dressed in simple sportswear. His beautiful long hair was tied up, and her face showed a rare heroic spirit. “I’ll definitely deal with this matter!”

“Won’t you think about your future?”

“Think about your own future first!” Jennie had already called the police. Chanmi, who always relied on her power to bully others, had already reached her end.

“Capture Jennie first and have Lv Shan undergo surgery as planned!” Chanmi ordered.

This time, not only was Lv Shan unable to escape but Jennie too!

The group of people Chanmi brought approached Jennie. All of them were muscular. Jennie was only able to push them away earlier as they were unprepared.

Clearly, they were prepared now.
Would Jennie still have the strength to fight back?

At this moment, a serious voice sounded from the doors: “Who dares to lay a hand on Jennie?”

The doors of the operating theater opened on both sides as Lisa strode over. Yoshi followed closely behind him. Of course, this was not the way Yoshi would have had it. It was only because Lisa’s aura was too strong. Yoshi inadvertently became his sidekick.

Chanmi looked at Lisa. The Gim family did not have much interaction with the Manoban family, so she naturally did not know who Lisa was.

However, when she saw this man, his aura was enough to envelop the entire place. His cold and arrogant eyebrows were raised high, and under his long eyelashes were a pair of eyes that were as black as obsidian. They carried a dangerous glint in them.

Those eagle-like eyes sent shivers down the spines of those who looked into them.

Lisa strode toward Jennie and protected her in his arms.

Chanmi was about to fly into a rage when she heard a series of orderly footsteps outside.

It turned out that the police had arrived and were rushing in.

Yoshi went up to talk to the police, while Chanmi and the others were taken away by them.

Lisa continued to hug Jennie. Meanwhile, Yoshi helped Lv Shan up.

Lisa sent a message to Seulgi. “Tell San to come and talk to me.”

Previously, San and Chanmi had only attacked Lv Shan, so Lisa did not interfere.