Dragon Riders Death.

Start from the beginning

"I love you too mother." She said smiling.

Just then there was a loud dragons roar. Jaenys and Rhaenyra ran outside looking into the distance, Aemond ran out behind them along with everyone else.

"That's Sunfyre." He said.

Jaenys glanced at her mother who left her side mounting Syrax. Jaenys started running towards her dragon but Aemond grabbed her before she could reach him.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"No you need to stay here! Think of Daeron! You're carrying a baby!"

Just as she was about to respond Syrax flew above her.

"Mother!"

Rhaenyra had commanded that no one fly out, that she'd be the one to kill her usurper half brother.

Syrax and Sunfyre immediately started fighting, Jaenys was worried for her mother. Rhaenyra was fearless, all she felt was grief and rage, for her son, her father and her throne. Daemon mounted caraxes but it was to late. Rhaenyra and Syrax plumited to the ground. Sunfyre and Aegon were wounded but managed to fly away. Aemond let go of Jaenys and she mounts her dragon hoping that somehow her mother was alive.

Everyone with a dragon flew to where Rhaenyra and Syrax had fallen. Jaenys ran to her mother's body pushing Syrax's tail off her. She took her mother into her arms and sobbed. Rhaenyra was dead. The Queen was dead. Daemon joined Jaenys and so did Jace. Daemon was angry, Rhaenyra was the one he truly loved and now she's gone. Jaenys felt her heart break into a million pieces, the greens kept taking the people she loved and it killed her inside. Jaenys let out a scream and her dragon roar so loud it shook the ground.

Jace and Joffery held their mother's hand but Jaenys refused to let her go. Her mother had always protected her when she couldn't, she thought of her younger brothers, they shouldn't have had to see this.

"The war is over before it even started." Rhaenys mumbled.

"The war is not over....... Not until the usurper is dead." Jaenys said.

"Let me take her." Daemon whispered to his step daughter. He reached down taking Rhaenyra into his arms walking towards his dragon and mounting it. Aemond helped Jaenys to her feet and hugged her her tightly.

"Pick your side Aemond...me.....or them because you can't have both."

Aemond looked around, all eyes were on him.

"I choose you." He said.

Jaenys was the Queen now, for a minute he didn't recognize her, she was filled with anger and pain.

She walked to Corlys Velaryon. "Tell the maesters to send a raven to Dorne....... Tell them their Queen is in need of their army." She then mounted her dragon heading back to the castle.

She took her son into her arms hugging him tightly. She wasn't going to let anyone hurt him.

 She wasn't going to let anyone hurt him

Jaenys had just finished getting ready.

"Leave." She growled at the servants. They quickly ran out as Aemond entered.

"Jaenys? Mabye you should take some time away from this." He said approaching her.

"I am doing this Aemond, if you don't stand with me you stand against me." She said to him firmly.

Aemond starred into her eyes, he could almost feel her pain. She was out for blood and she wasn't gonna stop until she got it.

She walked outside, everyone was awaiting her. Jaenys watched her mother's lifeless body wrapped in cloth.

"I'll make you proud mother, and I promise you...they will die screaming." She whispered. She felt the tears fall down her face as she looked up at Tyrax. Jaenys stepped back joining Jacaerys, Joffery and Daeron.

She hesitated, she choked on her words. Daeron squeezed his mother's hand and looked up at her. "Be brave mommy."

"Dracerys!" She said giving his hand a little squeeze back.

They walked out into Dragonstones throne room. Everyone watched as Jaenys approached Daemon who stood Infront of the castles throne.
He placed the crown on Jaenys' head and rested his forehead on hers.

"Queen Jaenys Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm." Daemon announced. Just the look on her face said bow to me or die. Jacaerys approached his sister and stood before her, Jaenys starred down at her brother waiting for what he'd do or say.

"My Queen." He said getting on his knee and everyone followed.

"We start planning tomorrow." She said to Daemon.

She sat on the throne. Jaenys didn't want this throne, she wanted the Iron Throne and she was going to get it.