Dragon Riders Death.

Jaenys had been working to make sure Dragonstone was secured from the greens

Jaenys had been working to make sure Dragonstone was secured from the greens. The greens had sent ravens asking for the return of Aemond but Daemon refused to let him write to them. Rhaenyra had even given him a job aswell. He was supposed to patrol the skies on Vhagar with Jaenys and train new guards. Jaenys knew her mother still hated Aemond for what he did but atleast he was still alive.

She walked into a room to find her brother alone and she touched his shoulder but he pulled away.

"So you're never gonna speak to me again Jace?" She asked.

"You're married to the man that killed our brother, you defended him and you're having his baby so what exactly do you want from me?" Jace said angrily.

She grabbed her brother's arm before he could leave.

"You think I'm not angry? You think I don't think about what happened to my baby brother everyday? He was sweet kind and gentle and I wish I was there to save him but I wasn't and it kills me. A war is coming and it is going to take everything from us. So you need to grow up, because sometimes it's better to work with the devil you know than the devil you don't." She said to him.

Jace pulled his arm away and walked out of the room.

Rhaenyra entered the room as Jace left.

"I've been looking for you." She says to her daughter.

"Here I am." Jaenys says giving her mother a small smile.

Rhaenyra approached her daughter and sat her down.

"There is something I need to tell you, something that only the heir should know." Rhaenyra said. "The night before my father named me heir the iron throne he told me about a prophecy. A prophecy from Aegon on the conqueror, he had it imprinted on his dagger in high Valyrian, it said From my blood come the Prince That Was Promised and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire."

"I don't understand mother."

"King Aegon the Conqueror, had a vision that the world of men would fall, and understood that only our family could save it. My father saw it in me and I now see it in you, when you ascend the iron throne it will be your duty to pass this on to the next ruler, your son, Daeron."

It started to feel real, she would be made Queen after her mother, she always knew this was going to happen but all of a sudden just felt so real.

"Where is the dagger now?" She asked.

"My father had it last, I can only assume that it now belongs to Aegon, but when we take back the seven Kingdoms that dagger will be yours."

Jaenys stood up as Rhaenyra took her into a hug.

"Thank you for telling me mother."

"I'm sorry for the way I reacted to the news of you being married to Aemond. I should have understood, you remind me so much of myself. I understand now and I am proud of you, proud of the mother and the woman you have became and you will be an excellent Queen one day." Rhaenyra said looking into her daughters eyes. "I love you my sweet girl."