"Ew, stay away from us!" came from a girl with purple hair and orange eyes, probably another one of Scarlett's minions.

"Look, I'm not even going to ask what you're doing here at 2 am, so just leave me alone." you said, storming past the trio.

"Not so fast, (insult)!" said the dark-haired girl, grabbing your wrist, and pulling you towards her harshly.

"Hey! Let go of me now!" you mustered out before you were slammed to the wall harshly. The girl with purple hair held your hands down while Scarlett looked at you with an evil smirk. 

You tried turning over and pushing the girl behind you away but were held in place by the girl with black hair.

"And where do you think you're going, little idiot? Did you think I would let you go after trying to steal my Xiao? Well, Me, Jenna, and Cassandra saw him outside and are trying to look for him now, so you better tell us where he is now!" Scarlett commanded with a deep frown stretched across her lips.

"I don't care so-" you started, but had your head slammed to the wall. Your head throbbed in pain as you looked up at the girls laughing at you suffering from pain. Their annoying high-pitched laughter rang in your ears, not helping your headache in the least bit.

"Did I say you could speak, (insult)?" Scarlett mused while her minions chuckled. "Answer me, did I?" She asked with a growl, grabbing the collar of your hoodie and pulling your face closer to hers.

Being the natural-born smart-ass you were, you decided to be yourself completely. "Well, you asked a question directed at me, and in a conversation, a person answers the questions of the other person. Not my fault you lack basic knowledge," you said with a smirk, only to be met with a harsh punch in the face. Your head turned to the side from the force of the punch, as an intense pain spread across your face. You could feel cold blood dripping out of your throbbing nose, and tears of pain pricking at your lashes. Multiple tick marks appeared on your face as you used all your willpower to remain calm.

"Oh, you think your so smart, hm?" Scarlett asked with a shadow over her face, her voice turning low and dark. You struggled against the two girls holding you back, resisting the urge to throw your best insults at the idiot in front of you. "Well, I'll make it so that smart little mouth of yours never spills another word again..." Scarlett said with a psychotic smirk on her face as she raised her fist above your jaw, about to bring it down on you. You closed your eyes and braced yourself for the painful impact.

THUD

"Scralett!!" two girls screamed in unison.

You snapped your eyes open and saw Scarlett faceplanted to the ground with a slipper laying beside her.

You glanced the other way to see...

The ferocious lady guji, a demented Ei, and an enraged Xiao.

Miko slipped off her other slipper, aiming it at the purple-haired girl, and hitting her in the head. Ei stormed over, pulled a rolling pin out of....you know where ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and used it to attack the black-haired brat. Xiao grabbed a nearby mop and ran over to Scarlett, who was still recovering from Miko's hit, and started wacking her with it. All you could hear for the next five minutes was "Torn to oblivions", "I'm always watchings" and "Laments". 

By the time they were done, the three girls were knocked out and laying on top of one another in a corner.

"Y/n! Are you alright?!" Xiao yelled, rushing over and taking your face in his hands. His eyes widened at the sight of blood. He suppressed the urge to say weak, and remained silent.

"Here," Ei said, handing a tissue she pulled out from in between...yeah.

You blushed, and used it to wipe your hands. Miko facepalmed and took the tissue from you and used it to wipe your nose.