Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers

Start from the beginning

Revy: Depends... Fuck it. Alright then, what's your story?

Micheal: *Fake gasps and speaks with a mocking tone* What's this. The famous Two-hands wants to know who I am. You stole my heart, Revy baby.

Revy: *Tomato face* JUST SHUT UP AND TELL ME YOU DIPSHIT! (I swear this getting is getting into my head. But also... WHAT THE FUCK REVY!? DON'T THINK LIKE THAT, I ONLY KNOW HIM FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR SO! FUCKING HELL!)

Michael: *Raises his left hand in surrender as he laughs* OK, ok settle down. There's no need to go off. So where to begin...

He tells her about his life before, during, and after the military. He goes on about the missions, the places, civilian life, and battles. He is a cool guy and likes to get along with others. Revy, on the other hand, on the other hand was not bored at this instead she listen to him with interest.

At Ghost apartment...

Michael and Revy are standing in front of Ghost's door. Revy was banging on the door multiple times as she was calling him meanwhile Michael stood behind her while shaking his head at her.

Revy: *banging on the door* Hey Casper! Open the door, we have a job to do!

Still no answer.

Revy: I know you in there! You fucker!

Michael: (Damn she's loud. But still I can't stop myself from staring at that fine ass of hers.)

He sighed at her and then push her out of the way.

Michael: Step aside. I'll handle this.

Revy: Be my guest.

He goes to his pocket as he takes out a lock pick set and does his magic. After about a second he unlocks the door and he turns around with a grin.

Michael: Tada...

Revy: *Eyebrow twitches* (That son of a bitch! He could've done that about five minutes ago!) You could've done that earlier, you dipshit.

Micheal: Where's the fun in that... *mumbles* especially enjoying that ass of yours.

Revy: What did you-

Michael: Alright, let's go! *Walks in*

Revy: *Mumbles* ...Fucker. (I'm going to kill him.)

She follows behind. When she walks in, she couldn't admit but admire the room. As she could see Michael petting Riley on the head, he then goes to a door. Revy goes to the fridge, takes out a cold beer, and takes a swig. She then walks towards Michael.

Michael then opens the door, and both of them see Ghost's still sleeping on his bed wearing his mask without a shirt. Revy sees the scars and muscles on his body.

Revy: (Holy shit. Those are some big ass scars he has.) Those are some crazy scars he has. (Maybe a chance to take off that mask.)

Michael: Yup.

Revy: Alright then... *Grins and jugs the entire beer* Here goes nothing. *Walks towards him*

Michael: *Grabs her arm* What are you doing?

Revy: What else, I'm going to take off that mask.

Michael: You! Don't you even dare! Are you asking for a death wish or something!?

Revy: What!? Just a peek.

Michael: No. If you do he'll-

*Click*

They look at the noise and see Ghost pointing a pistol at them. The two begin to show some sweat drops at this.

Revy: Oh...