"We left behind a pair of clones at Sound," said Jiraiya, ironing out the wrinkles on his forehead with his hand. "Those who were forced to stay by Orchimaru were let go. However, we've kept all of the scientists in captivity. We need multiple teams to study their journals. We are also in need of a medical team to study the medical journals."

She was a husk of her former self by the time all of this sank in. "...I need a drink."

"Well, I'll leave it up to you to take care of Orochimaru's bounty, baa-chan," piped in Naruto, thoroughly enjoying his surrogate grandmother's reaction. "In the meantime, I'm going to go check the state of my apartment."

Jiraiya laughed as the blond performed a mock salute before taking his leave. "Are you okay, Tsunade-hime?"

"...Jiraiya," whispered Hashirama's granddaughter. "Just how strong is he?"

All he offered her was a smile.

xXx

"Watch it, fuck face!"

Naruto chuckled as a mop of purple hair slammed into his chest just as he was about to corner the hall. Of course, he had sensed the purplelette from a mile away, and he could've easily avoided the physical confrontation. But what fun would that be? "I see you haven't changed, Anko-san."

While she took a moment to study his face, he took in her ethereal beauty. Light brown eyes coruscated under the hallway lights like decadent milk chocolate. Her hair, as purple as rich violet, was styled in her usual spiky, fanned ponytail. Just as he remembered, she was still donning a fitted mesh bodysuit that was covering her from the neck down to her womanly thighs. She still had on an overcoat above her mesh suit, but the open front did nothing to hide the dimensions of her bounteous tits.

She was one fuckable woman.

From the corner of his eye, he noted a blackette approaching them from behind the infuriated purplelette. Under the spotlights, he was drawn to her high cheekbones that excellently framed her deep ruby eyes. Long, black untamed hair reached down her upper back, with two bangs falling over her face. Pouty lips that inspired kissing and sucking finished off her idyllic features. Like Anko's, her outfit didn't change. She was still wearing a red mesh armour blouse that made it seem like she had on bandages with rose thorn patterns printed on them.

Having also thoroughly checked out the second older woman, he flashed her a foxy grin. "And it's good to see you as well, Kurenai-san."

"W-wait..." stammered Anko in disbelief when she saw the three whisker marks on each sides of the man's face. "You mean to tell me...you're the gaki?"

Kurenai was just as bewildered as she never expected the younger man to undergo such a transformation. And now she couldn't help but study his immense body with rapt attention. "Welcome back, Naruto. I take it your training trip went well?"

"Well?" piped in Anko indecorously. "The gaki is no longer a little squirt," donning her trademark smirk, she began sashaying towards him with a sway of her childbearing hips. "Is the little gaki also bigger downstairs?"

"Anko!" chided Kurenai as her friend wasted no time in returning to her predatory self. "This is hardly the time or place!"

Naruto chuckled as the woman ignored the scolding and reached for a kunai from her holster. It probably was faster than a genin could've seen, but he saw it all unfold in slow motion. The air around them split as he flashed behind the woman just as she pounced on him. He now had her mushed against the wall, his mouth pressed into her ear. "Go ahead and feel how big I am, Anko-chan."

The purplelette was absolutely stunned as the blond her pinned with so much force that wiggling free proved inextricable. Shunshin'ing out of the way or using a jutsu was cowardly and would tarnish her reputation. And so she began grinding her hips against him, expecting him to shy away, only to gasp when she felt it.

'That can't be...he can't be...' thought the scantily dressed lady as her heart started hammering into her chest. The blond was using both hands to hold her so it wasn't possible that this was his arm. Then that means his cock was so colossal in size that even at rest it was nuzzling the middle of her hamstrings. 'Oh...that is one massive dick.'

"Mmm...you sure are one hot piece of ass," purred Naruto candidly. "Just say the word and I'll fuck the shit out of you."

Her knees buckled as his hot breath penetrated her earlobe, his husky voice sending shivers down her spine. Somehow, with just a measly caress, he was able to trigger her muscles. It was then she realized that bijuu chakra was being channeled to amplify this sensation. Many men have acted the part, but none of them were able to walk the walk when she followed through on their offer. This brat was not fooling around as through his message alone she understood that this wasn't his first time fooling around with the opposite sex.

Try as she might, she wasn't able to convince her vagina to stay out of this and now it was starting to starting to react to him accosting her like this in front of her best friend. If she wasn't so aroused, she would've died from the humiliation! Although she didn't admit it out loud, she couldn't believe that this was the same boy she had teased so long ago.

"...kiss my ass, gaki."

"What was that?" cooed Naruto, amused by how meek the kunoichi sounded just now. "Do you want to repeat that, Anko-chan?"

"I said," gritted out the purplelette, infuriated that he was taunting her with that affectionate honorific. "Kiss. My. Fucking. Ass!"

"Gladly," was all Naruto said before slamming her further into the wall and using that momentum to strike her peroneal nerves. This was a deadly pressure point as it supplies movement and sensation to the lower leg, foot and toes. And now he was sliding his head up the hem of her overcoat. Licking his lips, he began tearing open her mesh armor from the back.

"What the hell?!" exclaimed Anko, a jolt of lightning coursing through her veins as she tried kicking him off, but her legs refused to budge. She couldn't even pull his head out of her rear with her hands because her overcoat was getting in the way.

Her liberated bottom was now getting parted and it made her tremble like she was at the mercy of an unexpected earthquake. There was no fabric concealing her treasures because she loved going commando. It made her feel empowered that guys would drool over her every time she would teasingly flash them her pussy through her mesh. This was the first time she was regretting that decision.

She had to give it to the brat. He was proving his worth to her. He was no longer a pipsqueak. To her morbid amazement, he started going crazy in her ass, breathing in deep, licking voraciously, indiscriminately everywhere, every inch of her butt crack. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Naruto purred from the depths of his throat as he pressed his lips around the older woman's anus with open-mouthed kissing motions, effectively massaging the area around her butthole with his lips. As much as he wanted to eat her from now till nightfall, now wasn't the time, and so he reluctantly withdrew from the valley between her ass cheeks. Rising to his feet, he grabbed the back of her head and reveled in the look she was giving him — it was that of a child who was lost.

"My place...9pm," whispered Jiraiya's student while leaning in, his hot breath transferring directly into her eardrums. "Don't be late."

A dark blush started marching across her cheeks as juices started dribbling down the sides of her legs. Accosting her was one thing, but violating her rectum with no warning was another. By taking advantage of her like this, he officially became the first man to out-tease her. Biting her quivering lips, she looked over at her best friend, who was giving a perfect imitation of a gaping fish. She wasn't ready to explain this to her, and so she Shunshin'd out of the Hokage Tower.

...................................

That's it for the first chapter.

Hope you all loved the first chapter.

Till that time stay safe and be happy !!