Chapter 8

Shen Ye stood tall at the door, his gaze fell on Fu Xinghe's hand. "what are you doing?"

     "It's nothing." Fu Xinghe was a little lazy and guilty of being caught by the boss, and put the light screen on the terminal back.

     Seeing his movements, Shen Ye frowned even more and stretched out his hand. "Give me the terminal."

     Fu Xinghe has long been used to Shen Ye's temper, let alone Shen Ye is still the boss now. As he said, he untied the terminal from his wrist and handed it over.

     Seeing that he was working on a question, Shen Ye breathed a sigh of relief, but still took it.

     Fu Xinghe's terminal is an old version, and there are many traces of bumps on it.

     Shen Ye knew that he hadn't changed it when he held it in his hand, and opened his lowered eyes, and soon successfully saw his number in the blacklist.

     Fu Xinghe was startled when he suddenly met Shen Ye's dark green eyes, and immediately looked away.

     What's the matter, there is nothing in his terminal?

     After a long time, he had already forgotten about the incident that drew Hei Shenye before.

     Shen Ye twitched the corner of his mouth, his air pressure was low, and he pressed his fingertips hard on the terminal a few times. Not only did I remove myself from the blacklist, but I also set myself as a special concern, and immediately set myself to the top.

     "From now on, if you dare not answer my calls again," Shen Ye bit each word, looked up at Fu Xinghe, but got stuck again, what could he do.

     Deduct his salary? Then what if he quit.

     Fu Xinghe watched in surprise and uncertainty, always feeling that Shen Ye could kill someone with the strength of the terminal, so he raised his eyes carefully to read Shen Ye's eyes.

     He's going to wring his head off?

     "I'll take it. I'll definitely take it." Fu Xinghe wiped off his sweat, thought about his relationship with Shen Ye before, and continued: "I'll reply to your message in seconds."

     "Tell you every day before going to bed and when you wake up."

     "Each reply must exceed five characters."

     Fu Xinghe thought for a while, "Do you still want to change your avatar..."

     Shen Ye stopped his fingers, raised his eyes and bumped into Fu Xinghe's dark eyes.

     "You," Shen Ye hesitated to speak, the low air pressure around him suddenly dissipated, but turned into an indescribable helplessness and entanglement.

     It's different now.

     Shen Ye thought of something, then frowned again, his Adam's apple rolled, and asked nonchalantly, "Do you have a partner now?" Do you treat others like this too.

     Fu Xinghe was stunned. "No." Why did you ask this suddenly.

     Shen Ye's shoulders relaxed.

     "Then," Shen Ye was about to hand the terminal back, clenched his fingers, and suddenly took a step closer, "Until the agreement is over, you are not allowed to interact with others. You are also not allowed to have intimate physical contact with others."

     Fu Xinghe didn't have this plan at all, and Shen Ye stared at him with a black face at this time, and he didn't care about the reason, so he agreed, and then Shen Ye handed the terminal back to him.