79. The Showdown

Third Person

Y/N and Tzuyu walked together to the cafeteria to have some breakfast. As they got there, they saw Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung on their table.

"Wait, should we tell them?" Y/N asked making Tzuyu stopped.

"It's fine with me. Do you want to?"

Y/N think first before responding.

"They are our friends, they should know. But I feel like not telling them for now. I want our families to know it first." Y/N said which made Tzuyu uncontrollably smile.

"Why?"

"Nothing, I just think it's sweet." Tzuyu said which made Y/N laugh.

"Let's go, they must be waiting for us." Y/N said.

As they walked to their table with their food, Y/N was greeted with multiple questions.

"Hey, Tzuyu said you went missing yesterday. Where did you go?"

Y/N looked at Tzuyu as if asking if she hadn't told anyone yet. Like, they actually talked last night.

"And Tzuyu,we waited for you for dinner. You didn't go here." Momo said.

That explains, Y/N thought.

"Oh, I was in my mom's office. I stayed there." Y/N said.

"I didn't feel hungry last night, so I went straight to bed and slept." Tzuyu explained.

"Is that so? Are you all ready for the showdown later?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, I'm actually nervous too. But it's fine, this is just one day." Tzuyu said.

"I'm sure you'll do great later." Y/N complimented.

"Really? Maybe I should really do my best huh." Tzuyu replied back as she smiled at Y/N.

The three looked at Y/N and Tzuyu as if they felt something was going on.

"Did you already have plans for Christmas break? I'm more excited about it." Chaeyoung said.

"Tzuyu, you? Are you going to your parents house?" Momo asked.

"I'm spending time with my grandma. Hopefully we can also celebrate Christmas with Y/N and her mom." Tzuyu said as she glanced at Y/N.

"Oh that's a good idea. Can we join?" Dahyun asked which made Y/N and Tzuyu look together.

"That's right! We can celebrate after Christmas, Y/N's birthday!" Chaeyoung said.

"Uhm, well it's not yet sure. I need to ask mom."

"Well you better ask her now. I like the idea too. We never get to celebrate your birthday with you. We're literally your friends." Momo said.

Y/N nodded and continued to eat. While she's eating, Tzuyu beside her keeps on looking at her which Momo noticed.

"Tzuyu, relax. Y/N won't leave you." Momo said which made Y/N choke on what she's eating.

Tzuyu immediately handed the water to Y/N and Y/N drank it.

Then Y/N remembered that she told Momo about what she saw. Y/N looked at Momo and gave her a look that she'll understand.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu whispered.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Let's finish our food. I think we better check the underground place too." Y/N said.

Your PoV

We are now in the underground place and noticed the changes. There are some students who are already practicing.

While everyone was checking the place, Momo called me. We walked far from them but I'm sure Tzuyu saw me.

"So, what happened? Did she confess?" Momo asked.

I looked at Tzuyu who's also looking at me now. She seems to know what is happening that she walked to us.

"Uhm... I forgot to tell you, I told Momo about what I saw." I whispered to Tzuyu.

Momo is just looking at us as if she already knows what we are talking about.

Tzuyu sighed and just nodded at me as if giving me permission to say it to her.

I faced Momo and smiled at her before speaking. I looked at Tzuyu again as I told Momo that Tzuyu and I are already in a relationship.

"We're in a relationship."

"We're actually planning not to tell you guys until we tell it to our parents first. But I forgot that I mentioned it to you yesterday." Y/N said.

Momo looked at Y/N and Tzuyu as she smiled. She's shaking her head while clapping her hand.

"I'm so happy for you, i hope you'll stay forever." Momo said as she hugged Y/N.

"Thank you. But uhm, like what I said, can we keep it first? We'll tell Dahyun and Chaeyoung." Y/N said.

"Oh sure, you can count me on that. But Tzuyu, you should treat Y/N right or else." Momo said.

Tzuyu and Y/N looked at each with smiles on their faces and Tzuyu nodded to Momo.

"You guys are so cute, let's go." Momo said.

They went inside and just stayed at the watchers' seat while thebothers who are practicing are on the stadium.

Hours passed, it's almost evening when everyone were gathered in the same place. All of the students remained outside the stadium while the principal stood there in the middle and being watched by everyone.

"Good evening, everyone. I hope you all ready for the annual showdown. Tonight, we gathered you all to announce the rules just like the usual. Each student will be matched randomly by our machine. You only have 2 minutes to win the round. The second round is gonna be a 1 minute match. The third round is gonna be a 5 minute match. And then, we will have a break for one hour. For the fourth round, it will be by pair, but you only have 5 minutes to win the round. And for the final round, you have 10 minutes."

"I hope this is all clear for everyone. The medic team are also on the side and ready to give a help. All your scores will be shown at the scoreboard. The scoring will be the winning point, plus the judges point as they'll be judging the execution of your power. For the first round, 250 points if you won. Second, 500 points if you won. Third, 750 points, if you won. Fourth, 1000 points if you won. Last round, 1500 points. Judges could give perfect points which is the half of the winning points."

"Again, this is our annual showdown. I hope you'll enjoy and see this as a friendly match. Goodluck!"