4. Awkward

Tzuyu's PoV

(Earlier)

I finished putting my clothes in the closet and also my other things at my table. I don't know how long it took, but it's understandable because I slept first then woke up and took care of my luggage.

I looked at my watch and realized it was almost evening. I haven't eaten any since we got here.

And if you're going to ask, yes. I also eat normal foods. That's why I am thinking of dropping by at the café down this building.

But as I was just getting ready to leave, someone knocked in.

I opened the door, and a lady wearing a nurse uniform was standing there.

"Hello, I am the school nurse. Principal Hong asked me to go here and treat someone. Are you by any chance is Chou Tzuyu?"

Then suddenly, I remember the wound that I got on our way here. It completely slipped in my mind.

"I am fine—"

"I have to get a report after. So you can't really deny the request." She cut off as I tried to close the door.

"Fine." I mumbled and let her in.

I just sat on my bed and removed the cover on my wound. The bleeding stopped but it still need to be clean.

"Okay, let's clean this." She said and sat beside me.

"How'd you get this anyway?" She asked.

"There was a wild animal that we encountered."

"Ohh."

As she's cleaning it, I don't feel any pain which is good.

"You're the new student, right? Y/N is your roommate. You're lucky."

I didn't mind the other thing she said. Because in the first place, I don't care.

"Okay, down to last step." She said.

She gets a gauze on her bag and cut it off. But something happened that I didn't expect.

"Ouch." She mumbled.

I saw a blood drip from one of her fingers. And that time, I knew it would be a trouble for me.

The blood doesn't really attract me. But as soon as I saw the open skin of her finger that she accidentally cut, I am done.

I gulped out of control as the liquid on my mouth is pooling out of craving.

"Wait." She said.

I don't know she's planning to do until I saw a band-aid. She's planning to cover it up, a usual reaction for someone who do medicine.

But before she could do that, my hand stopped it. And her reaction says that she's surprised. My mind and willingness didn't work as the way I wanted.

I pressed her index finger as if forcing it to bleed more.

"W-what are you—"

Before she could continue, I put her finger in my mouth to taste.

A taste of flesh.

She was surprised, of course. But didn't even do anything.

"Good afternoon—"

I snapped as I heard a voice and saw it was Y/N, standing frozen on the doorway.

I immediately stopped what I did and came back to my senses. The nurse in front of me is having a crisis of blushing real hard.

"I- I'll just wait outside." Y/N said as she closed the door again.

"I- I'm sorry." I said out of embarrassment.

"It's okay." She casually said and put the gauze on my wound before taping it.

"It's done."

"Thanks." I just said and left to enter the bathroom and closed it behind. I shut my eyes as what I did continuously recalling in my head.

I heard a door went open and close but that didn't end my situation. I know that any minute, my roommate will enter and the fact that she saw what I did?

What else could she think we were doing?!

I count in my head after the last sound of door was heard. I tried to grab some courage and opened the bathroom door.

I saw Y/N at the side of my eyes, sitting on her table.

I walked to my bed and tucked myself with a blanket, facing back.

"I put the copy of your schedule on your table." She said.

As much as I want to say thank you, I don't think it's the right time to reply.

"I'll just go to the cafeteria. Bye." She said and another shut of door I heard which made me conclude that she left already.

I sat up my bed and covered my face with my hands.

"You're so stupid, Tzuyu. That's so embarrassing!"

I walked on my table and saw the paper that I assumed my class schedule. But instead of checking my schedule, a hand written ink I noticed at the back of my class schedule.

'I'll knock next time, I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. -Y/N, your roommate'

Your PoV

"You think she has a love interest with our school nurse?" Momo asked after I told her what I saw in our room.

"Love interest?! More like just interest!"

"You know what, I don't know, and I don't want to know. Maybe I just have to deal with her until we graduate. She looks like someone who won't do something like that tho." I added..

"Hey guys!"

Momo and I were interrupted as soon as two of our classmates arrived.

"What do you need?" Momo asked.

"Hey, hey, why are you so grumpy? We came here for Y/N." Dahyun said.

"Mind if we join you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked.

"About our project. When are we going to start it? Tomorrow?"

"Oh, I can't. Let's try on Sunday?" I asked.

"Okay, that's fine. Anyway, how's your new roommate?" Dahyun asked.

"Uhm, she's fine."

"Liar." Momo muttered which made me look at her.

"Let's just say, she's not a talker. Completely opposite of me, but I can handle her. I'm the president of student council for a reason." I said as if I meant my words.

"What are you waiting for? Y/N and I want to eat peacefully. You can get another table for you guys." Momo said.

"No, it's okay. Let them join us. So, what should we have for tonight?"