66.Her Side

Your PoV

It's been days since I found out that Tzuyu is a werewolf. My mom and the whole school are all alert just in case a new case of vampire attack would happen. So far so good, no events like that. It's also mom's one way of saying that the only vampire who attacked on us and has been going around the school is the one Tzuyu killed.

Mom doesn't have any idea how they got in the school. That's why the security is much more strong this time.

Also, since I am back in the dorm with my roommate, I realized much how Tzuyu is so dedicated to hide her true self. I mean, unlike before, she used to tell me know what she's feeling.

And that also help for us to study about her. And in all goodness, she's not stopping her grandma if she has any suggestions. Although I can't say she fully let down her walls on granny, but that is still a good change.

I just finished my class and heading to my mom's office because of an important thing she mentioned last night.

And also, the class is back to original schedule. Well for some, since I still have a punishment to face. I have to attend just morning classes until the annual showdown. And that is two days after the soiree.

As I got on my mom's office, I knocked and walked in as I got my signal.

"Good afternoon mom."

"Classes are done?"

"Yup. But I still have to go to the library."

"Why? I thought Tzuyu is helping you with catching up on afternoon classes?"

Mom actually knows that Tzuyu is helping me by giving me notes from our after classes.

"She does, but I can't wait till later."

"You should have just rest so you can study later with Tzuyu." Mom said.

I actually tried that too, but it's just so hard for me to stay on one place doing nothing.

"Anyway, I called you because I want to show you the dress you'd be wearing tomorrow."

I suddenly remember that tomorrow is the soiree. Meaning, two days after is the annual showdown. And then, after that, it's Christmas break already.

"Really?"

"Yes. I want you to go here tomorrow to get ready. Look, this is the most beautiful dress that fits on you." Mom said as she showed me a big box containing the outfit I am wearing.

I am staring at a very dark shining long dress that fits on the theme which is black and red. I lifted it and looked at it overall.

"Wow, mom. This one is nice."

"Of course, anything for my sweetheart. I'm sure your partner will definitely gonna love you."

"Mom." I called.

"What? Love you, I mean, as a friend. I'm sure Eunwoo won't regret he asked you."

"Really mom? That's feels like a threat."

"Why?"

"I don't know. What if he doesn't like it?"

"Oh trust me dear, he'll gonna love it."

I just rolled my eyes as I smiled and put back the dress. After having a talk with my mom, I left her to go to the library and read some books there.

These days, I've been more invested on reading books about werewolves and vampires. There are so much things I wanna know about them.