During the storm Pt.I

Start from the beginning

The box he sent you sits on your couch untouched ever since you opened it. You put the body suit back in the box, closed it and never touched it again.

You refuse to wear that thing for him, but deep down you want to make him think he has the control in this mission when in reality it's the complete opposite.

You keep telling yourself that you got this, you won't let him intimidate you like he used to, and you will use all of the rage that you have towards him to fuel you tonight. All of it.

The day seems to be going by fast, almost too fast for your liking and you hate it. Deep down under all of the numbness you feel scared for your friends, scared to the point where you begin to pray in the back of your mind.

"God, or whatever is out there..please don't let them die.  Don't involve them in the shitty hand that you have dealt me. I'm willing and ready to give my life up for theirs but please let them walk away safe and healthy" you pray to whatever's out there.

If something were to happen to any of them you'd never be able to forgive yourself. At first it started with them having to help you because they owed you, except for Maki and Nobara but recently spending so much time together has turned into you caring for them again.

You'd hate to have to be the one to explain to their family members why they didn't make it home for dinner and why they never will.

Your phone rings and Maki's name flashes up on the screen. You answer the phone and put it up to your ear and try not to sound too dead inside.

"Hello?"

"Hey, everyone will be meeting at the club soon.. are you getting ready?" She asks. You scrunch your eyebrows and look at your phone and notice that it's 7pm already.

You've spent so much time looking over the details of the mission and overthinking everything that you didn't even notice the time. You were supposed to start getting ready half an hour ago so once you got to the club all you had to do was change into your dancing clothes.

"Uh..yeah almost ready" You say to her. "I'll see you guys soon"

"Okay, bye" She says sounding a bit nervous.

It doesn't take you very long to do your makeup, considering winged eyeliner, Smokey eyes and rhinestones are your go-to look, it's pretty easy to get it done fast. Your hair doesn't take long either since it's short now so you were able to get ready in under an hour.

The box Sukuna sent you sits on the bed staring at you while you pack your dancing heels and a few other things you will need, your guns, a box of special bullets made by Nobara and a certain box that shall not be named.

You give the box on your bed one last look and roll your eyes before stomping over to grab it and  shove it in your bag. That asshole will win this one for the sake of the mission.

Once you make it to the club you find your teammates sitting at one of the tables waiting on you. The club opens in twenty minutes so you guys have some time to go over the mission one more time before it all goes down.

Everyone is dressed and ready to look the part. Nanami and Todo are dressed as bouncers in black slacks with a black skintight compression T-shirt.