Heaven knows I ain't getting over you

"Let's go exploring!" Savannah said as she was pulling me outside "Savannah where are we going? How many shots have you had?" I stopped us in our tracks "I don't want you getting lost beautiful"

*sav's pov*

I felt a small blush creep onto my cheeks "Did you just call me beautiful?" Now it was Noah's turn to blush "Uhh yea" he answered scratching the back of his head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my bus "I'm feeling a bit tired come lay down with me" Noah's eyes looked like they were ready to pop put of his skull "Not like that! I mean unless you want to of course" I said smirking at him his head just hung low. We nestled into my bunk and just laid there our breathing the only sound filling the air. I took a deep breath and looked up at him
"You know I caught feelings the  we met right?"
"Seriously?"
"Yea I was standing around my tent you were walking towards me we made eye contact and it was game over for me" Noah shuffled and sat up slightly "Alright I need the whole story of that day"

"Holy heck is hot today" I wiped the sweat out of my eyes "Uh hey!" I look and see the sweetest smiling face I could feel butterflies build in my stomach I return the smile "I saw your set earlier you were really great I was really impressed" his eyes held so much excitement "Thank you so much! My name is Savannah!" I said smiling and standing on my tippy toes "Noah, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said shaking my hand "Likewise" we heard a voice in the distant "Yo Noah! We're heading to main stage you coming!?"
"Yea I'll be there in a few" his friends walked off "If I'm keeping you from catching a set you can go"
"No it's alright I'm waiting for Miss May I they're not playing for another hour"
"Solid choice I have so much respect for Levi as an artist I've caught his set like 3 times this tour you won't be disappointed"
Noah just smiled at me "Glad to hear it so what are your plans after warped tour" I shifted on my heels "Go back to school it's my Junior year this year my mom only let's me play summer shows it took me and my aunt/ manager a lot of convincing to let me do warped tour"
"Wait how old are you?"
"I turn 16 in like 2 months"
"That's crazy! And you're already playing warped tour?"
"Hey Kevin likes what Kevin likes that's why he puts me on the Kevin says stage"
"That is impressive I'm so jealous I've been thinking about starting my own band"
"Well don't think do it! It's great and totally worth a shot"
"Alright I'll do it you convinced me I'll start a band"
"Hell yea dude touring is the best" I shouted smiling wide at him"
You know one day I'm gunna be your opening band"
"Just my opening band? You should strive higher than that!"
"OH I know but I'm being realistic considering I don't have a band yet and here you are at warped tour"
I chuckle "OK fair enough I look forward to it Noah"
"So do I Savannah"

"And then you went to see Miss May I after that but after that day I thought about you periodically wondering what happened to you my dumb ass forgot to get your last name so I could never check up on you" Noah just held me close "Actually I still don't know your last name"
"It's Sebastian" Noah said laughing at me "My name is Noah Sebastian" I just laughed with him "Well that would've been nice to know four years ago!"
"Well you know now and I told you I'd be your opening band" I just looked at him and smiled "Yea it was a long four years though I missed you" I laid back down in my bunk "I missed you too Savannah"