I can wait for you at the bottom

*Noah's pov*

The band I headed on stage as our opening music played I could hear the crowd mutter in anticipation soon the curtain dropped and the crowd went wild. Nick kicked us off and the rest fell into place the crowd met our vibe instantaneously it was like a dream I peered over and could see Savannah beaming up at me and jumping along to our songs nothing could beat this moment
"Pomona! Thank you so much for coming out tonight and rocking along with us it's such an honor" the crowd screamed in response
"I'd like to take a moment and dedicate this next song to a special friend of mine Savannah" the crowd screamed even louder than before
"I'd also like to thank her for bringing us out on this tour it means the world this song is called Glass Houses and it's dedicated to her" the crowd erupted into deafening cheers and Nick kicked us off one more time.

*Sav's pov*

Noah just finished his set and came running up to me a huge smile plastered on his face
"Thank you so much for this Savannah" Noah said picking me up and spinning me around his smile still stained on his face
"Anytime Noah" my smile matching his
"Come on let's go celebrate your first performance in your back room" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him off to the back area. We celebrated for what felt like all night but was a short two hours soon it was my turn to head on stage my band mates and I ran to the stage corridor with Noah shortly behind us I could hear the chanting down the hall my heart was beating so fast and loud I could hear it in my ears this is it, this is my moment our first show of our first headlining tour it's been a long four years but it was completely worth it. The band headed on stage as the crowd roared in excitement I gave Noah a smile before running on stage I stared out at the crowd soaking it all in my smile never leaving my stage now it was my time to prove myself worthy of this headlining tour.

**********

"That was amazing!" Nate shouted jumping into the hallway
"I know we killed that, and we even got an encore!" I said looking at my hands that were still shaking from the adrenaline. Instantly I'm calmed the moment I look up and see Noah's soft smile and extended arms I embraced him inhaling his scent.
"You were great out there Savannah, you put on one of the best shows I've seen in a while" I looked up at him "Thank you Noah it means a lot we all tried really hard to do a good job" Noah scoffed at me "Please you made that shit look effortless come on let's go celebrate with everybody" Noah said guiding me to the back rooms.