TEP playing project playtime

This will have more info of what they do and what happens when they play that game.

In case you need a refresher
Playing project playtime:

As the monster:
Robin: is pretty decent at it sometimes she wins sometimes she doesn't
Go to monster: either Huggy Wuggy or Boxy Boo

Misty: is not the greatest, will always get stuck and juked by the other's
Go to monster: any

Phoenix: is pretty good at it, but will lose every now and then
Go to monster: Mommy long legs

Brook: is surprisingly really good at it, hasn't lost as the monster, yet
Go to monster: Boxy boo

Ash: is also pretty good at it, but tends to slip up like Phoenix, but not as much.
Go to monster: Huggy Wuggy and Boxy Boo

Dawn: not to great at it. But, has won a few occasions.
Go to monster: Mommy long legs or Boxy Boo

Blake: a freaking master at it. Always wins
Go to monster: any

As a survivor:

Robin: is the team leader. Alway gets the most puzzles solved, uses the leadership perk. Really good at it. Almost never gets caught

Misty: is decent at it. Always waits till the last minute to get away from the monster. Uses the Thinkfast perk. Will get caught sometimes.

Phoenix: sucks at the survivor. Would rather play as a monster. Uses the punching bag perk. Will sometimes get caught

Brook: like Robin, really good at it. Uses the master pianist perk. Gets caught half the time

Ash: a boss at it, second to most puzzles solved. Uses the distant savior perk. Usually never gets caught.

Dawn: amazing at it. Uses the leave no trace perk. Also gets caught half the time.

Blake: pretty decent at it. Is the one who keeps an eye out and warns about monsters. Uses the genius perk. Surprisingly almost never gets caught.

How they customized their player character:

Robin: cyan skin with the bisexual hands. The pink hair and cool outfit.

Misty: orange skin with the aromantic hands and scuba outfit with the Pj pugaillar mask.

Phoenix: red skin with the lesbian hands and the read outfit (minus the hat/top).

Brook: the bisexual skin with blue hands and the blue outfit (minus the top).

Ash: the gay (mlm) skin with green hands and the green outfit (minus the top) and cool shoes.

Dawn: the yellow skin with pink hands, Mommy long legs grab pack and girl outfit.

Blake: black skin with one purple hand and one asexual hand and the lavender grab pack.

When they play with each other they like to tease and push the other. Misty loves to run everywhere and essentially make herself a target.

Ash and Brook half the time stick together while the other half one or the other is sticking with Blake.

Dawn likes to stick with either Blake, Robin, or Phoenix.

Phoenix spends most of the time sulking that she didn't get to be the monster.

Since Misty makes herself a target she sticks with anyone and yell out when the monster comes and runs around like a chick with her head cut off.

How they play when someone's a monster

Robin:

There's alot of tag teaming when she's the monster. She often kills Misty and Dawn alot while Blake and Brook spend their time fishing them out of the sewers.