S1 Ep1 - A Lying Witch and A Warden

(I don't own any of the actual dialogue from the show or the characters. The credit of the original Owl House characters goes to the creator of the show. Italic and emboldened text is going to be the actual dialogue of the show, regular type is going to be my additions.)

(In this episode of the owl house, if my character was actually part of the show, there would be a few hints that she existed...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Conformatorium," Eda began, "A place for those considered unsuitable for society."

Luz stepped back and noticed two wanted posters on the wall.

"Woah, These guys really have the hots for you."

"Yep, but we were never caught because we were too slippery." Eda says

"Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease! I'm a squirmy little fella!" King adds.

"That's why the reward is so big," Eda adds, "Biggest one in all of the boiling Isles."

Luz looks back over to the wall at the second poster, she pulls it down as well.

"What about this one? The Last Werewolf of the boiling isles. Reward, 5,000,000,000,000."

"Someone out-outlawed me!?" Eda yelled, grabbing for the paper.

She grunted in annoyance as she inspected the poster.

"Well, whoever this guy is, I am going to have a stern talk with him."

"Can we get back to stealing my crown please?" King asks

"Yeah, knock yourself out." Eda says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are agents of free expression! They will never silence us!" Tinella Nosa yelled as she stood behind the bars of the conformatorium cell.

"Yeah, She's really big into conspiracy theories." Katya said.

"The world is a simulation! We are but playthings for a higher being! The last werewolf is really an excuse to get people lost in the forests of the Isle!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Please tell me if the format is confusing...)