Dumpling Destruction

Start from the beginning

{~~❤~~}

Monkey King frowned as he looked at the god in front of him. "So, where were we?" The god trembled, as he held chopsticks in his hands. "Oh, yeah." Monkey King crossed his arms, closing his eyes. "I think you were going to tell me something about this, right." He used his tail to grab a scroll, throwing it in front of the god, as it grew larger. It opened, revealing a picture of an ancient demon. "And while I'm here, I would also like some insight about this." He used his tail to seize a smaller scroll, tossing it next to the larger one. It opened, revealing an illustration of a brown, wooden music box, as symbols in a different language were written bedside it. "And do yourself a favor, don't drop anymore food."

{~~❤~~}

The group looked up at the sky, before MK spoke. 

"Alright, this will undoubtedly be our most peril less mission of all time, our journey to the room where Monkey King keeps all of his junk to find, uh, something, to stop a celestial dumpling from destroying the world." He said, as they all laid down, looking at his book full of drawings. He stood before putting a hand on Mei's shoulder, as she beamed. "And there's only one person with the smarts, the bravery, and the heroically awesome hair, to be my wing-man of this mission of certain death!" Tang slid over to them. 

"I mean, it's me right!" MK pushed Mei out of the way, before going up to Tang. 

"Well, I mean, obviously." They put their arms around each other, laughing. 

"You're kiddin' right?" Pigsy asked, making MK move over to him. 

"I kid you not, my sweat, sweat Pigsy. Mr, Tang and I are the experts on Monkey King." MK said, as the both heroically posed. MK then put his arm on Tang's head, leaning on him. "So yeah, this makes sense." 

Y/N deadpanned at the two, before sighing. She didn't want to be a part of this. She started to walk away, before MK grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and Tang. 

"And Y/N is coming to, I mean, who else here is as cute as her for this dangerous mission" MK said, dramatically, as Y/N scoffed. 

"Even if I was cute, I don't think I'd be too much help." Y/N blurted out, making MK and Mei gasp dramatically. 

"What are you talking about?!" MK said, pulling Y/N close to him, as he stared at her with an intense expression, making Y/N sweat drop. "You are the most, kind adorable, and amazing person I know, Y/N. Don't think for one second think that you aren't worth being in the presence of the two Monkey King experts!" MK yelled, as Y/N silently panicked at his passive aggressive speech, as Mystery got in front of her, growling at MK. MK flinched at this, and stepped back from the smoke creature, making Y/N stare at him, confused. 

"MK this is obviously a mission for just you, Y/N, and me! I even got a sweet new jet!" Mei said, but Tang, and MK left, dragging Y/N along with them as they all got on a hoverbike, Tang driving. Mystery hid in Y/N's hair, as the hoverbike started to fly away. 

"Sorry, Mei! Can't hear you over my awesome new hoverbike! Okay bye!" MK yelled.

{~~❤~~}

"I don't think this was a great idea." Y/N said, as she tried to get the sand out of her hair.