"You're fake. You pretended to be good and sweet but you're actually not. As soon as you think the person is bad you act up like them. Being mean and assuming. That's my rough sketch of you from our encounters " thought I would have added how attractive she is and how f*ckable she looks but I'll save it for another time.

"I treat people the same way they treat others"

"I don't do that. So clearly you're more meaner than me as I treat everyone the same" 

She huff frowning her brows and walked away from me. Her footsteps where hasty but it helped her locate the sink in just a few steps. She grabbed the sponge and continued the task she left as a mean of ignoring me.

In this conversation I clearly won. At least that's what I believe in. I'm sure Sage could have thrown a better comeback but she decided not to, to claim her stand in 'I won't cause a drama' promise in respect of Caspain.

I completely understand the ethics but if she did caused a drama I'm hundred percent sure that Caspain will side and defended her no matter what. He's too much of a gentleman than I am.

Rather than swallowing my new profound information about Sage's trait like a sour milk, I found her attitude like the last crispy chip with all the powder flavor sprinkle around it's every holes, tasty and it makes me hungry for more.

This woman is interesting.

I sat in silence, rested the right side of my shoulder in the wall across Sage and place all my weight down in my rested upper arm.  I watched her back, she's doing the dishes. I notice her tense composure when she knew I was still in the kitchen but it banish as soon as she heard my footsteps and she thought that I walked out from the room because I literally saw her taking a quick glance at the only door of the room. As soon as she thinks I'm gone she let out a sigh and stood up comfortably.

My skills in maintaining my stillness is impressive since I made Sage feel like she's all alone when infact I'm inside just at her back.

Both my eyes unravel the entire edges of her back. From head to toe I can already tell she's not like the usual beauty I often admire. Her skin is pale, unlike the beautiful tan skin of that one girl, I believe Margaret was her name. She doesn't have much curves but she has enough that can still give her figure the hourglass shape. In this angle her behind looks flat, but it isn't the case in other angles. I can scoop those with my hands and feel fillu. Under the black leggings and a t-shirt that is her perfect size I can see enough to picture her body— now I sound like her.

I began to run my eyes down her limbs and when I made it in her foot I saw that it was all bandaged up. She would constantly tiptoe as a movement to ease the pain. Cycling her weight from one foot to another.

To my surprise I was concerned. By now I had encountered three surprises all from Sage in just a few hours being with her.

" What happened to your feet?"

"JESUS!" she shouted, jolting in her spot and jumped in the side in fear of my sudden voice. "The hell you scared me!" She was frowning when she saw me.  Hand still holding the sponge and the other holding a spoon. By now I few group of bubbles fell on the floor, decapitating as second passes.

"What happened to your feet?"I asked again. I don't know why I suddenly felt irritated.

"I could've gotten a heart attack!" She's still calming herself. Hand rested in her chest just above her heart in a dramatic way. Her orbs widen as they stared towards me with security and recollection.