『ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊, ℍ𝕌𝔾𝕊, 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼𝕊!』

Start from the beginning

Tadano jumped into Osana and Komi's conversation, answering Osana's question for Komi. He was going to turn around and continue his conversation with Kagami, but Osana put a hard stop to that when they demanded Komi go get them a drink from Standbakes, and that he follow her 'on the sly'.

Sighing loudly, he agreed, turning back to Kagami, who was watching him in concern. "Um, Osana-san is making Komi get them a drink to help her learn to talk to people, and has volun-told me to follow her.'" He slid the paper over to Kagami, who read it and scribbled a note back telling him that he should go. "I was wondering if you would like to come with me? I asked you to eat lunch with me, and I know this isn't exactly that, but I would appreciate the company."

Kagami seemed to perk up at his last message, looking like a puppy whose owner came back from work after a long day alone. He looked away quickly, hoping to hide his blush. She was really cute. It was shocking to him that no one had bothered to try to talk to her before. Then again, it was the same for Komi, even though everyone considered her a god, no one had asked to be her friend or ask to eat with her. Honestly, it made him think that the pair would make fast friends.

Together they followed Komi out of the school all while keeping out of her line of sight

Together they followed Komi out of the school all while keeping out of her line of sight. They got a few weird looks from passersby, but Tadano knew it would have been a lot worse if Kagami wasn't there with him. It was one thing for a guy and a girl to be following someone, that didn't come off as stalkerish and dangerous as it would be for just him to be following a girl.

The pair hid behind a telephone pole, not that it gave them much cover, to watch as Komi loitered outside the store, trying to find the courage to enter the establishment. Through the glass door, Tadano could see Komi trembling in place. Internally, he cheered her on, telling her that she could do it.

Komi's courage appeared to have faded, and she turned and walked out of Standbakes almost immediately after entering. Unknown to Tadano, Komi spotted Kagami next to a telephone pole that looked suspiciously like someone was trying to hide behind it. Kagami gave Komi a smile and a thumbs up, giving her the encouragement she needed to reenter the establishment.

The pair watched as Komi made her way to the counter and seemed to freeze. The server handed her a menu, but it didn't seem to help any as Komi only started trembling harder than she was before. This didn't seem to deter the server one bit however, as he started rushing around the kitchen in a whirlwind, presenting Komi with a drink that was decidedly not the one Osana had asked for.

Komi paused at the counter, staring at the drink. Slowly, she took it and trudged back to the school, gloomy from being unable to get Osana their correct order. Kagami and Tadano followed her back in, writing back and forth to each other about how upset Komi must be feeling and how they might be able to help her.

 Kagami and Tadano followed her back in, writing back and forth to each other about how upset Komi must be feeling and how they might be able to help her