chapter 2

As soon as Nunew arrived in Korea the next day, he was just given a little time to rest in the morning before he had to prepare for a radio schedule in the afternoon.

Arriving at the radio show, Nunew couldn't help but feel anxious. He's worried if a certain tall fanboy would be there too. He was on the side, scanning the crowd of fans gathered just outside the floor to ceiling glass walls at the left side of the studio.

Nunew's heart started to beat faster as soon as he spotted a familiar green hair amongst the crowd.

"He's here," Nunew whispered under his breath, reeling in the reality that he's seeing him again. He didn't know but he felt extra conscious knowing that Zee's there. It's the first time they'll see each other after his fan meeting where Zee told him he wanted to save him.

Nunew was in his deep thoughts that he barely heard the DJ call his name. Shaking from his stupor, Nunew took a deep breath and smiled, whilst telling himself to act as normal as possible.

He went to the guest chair and sat across the DJ who greeted him with her usual bright smiles.

All throughout the radio show, Nunew was at the edge of his seat, stressing because he couldn't find it in himself to actually relax. True, he's used to people watching his every move, he's an idol and that was one of the things he signed up for, but with Zee's presence there and the realization that the green haired fan knew of Nunew's secrets made him feel exposed which instinctively made him want to close up on himself and hide.

When they had taken a few minutes of break, his and Zee's eyes met, almost choking Nunew from the water he just sipped from his bottle.

There, in its full glory was Zee's stare again, the one that looks like he's reading Nunew with his sparkly round eyes. Remembering what he said to himself that he wouldn't let Zee think that he needed help, Nunew composed himself, finished drinking his water and then gave Zee a small smile.

He thought that if he starts avoiding Zee's gaze, the latter may think that he's guilty and affected and Nunew didn't want that to happen. He'll even fight tooth and nail just to show Zee that he's okay and that the saving can be done by Nunew alone.

Right after the show ended, Nunew quickly bid his goodbye to the DJ, as well as the staff of the show. Upon leaving the building, his fans gathered around him and started giving them their gifts and letters.

Nunew's agency was never strict when it comes to gifts and fan letters. They understood that these things cheered Nunew up and as long as it wasn't too much, fans can spoil the idol a little bit.

Nunew accepted every letter and gifts that he could carry; some that he couldn't hold in his grasp was passed onto his manager for him to keep in a bag that will be put in Nunew's car later.

"Nunew-ssi. I hope you read this letter I wrote for you," suha, one of the fan girls said, pressing a paper folded heart letter on Nunew's hand. He smiled brightly at her and places the letter on his chest.

"I will. I always read your letters, Suha-ssi." Seeing a fan being called by the idol with his or her first name was always comical. The way their faces lit up and how their shy smiles become bright and hopeful. It's as if the sunshine took over their faces instead. Nunew knew his fans felt even more appreciated when he did that, so he makes sure to memorize his fan's faces and their names, even the things they tell him in the letters. Remembering that Suha was a Senior in High School, he even added, "your exams are coming up in two months, right? I hope you do well, Suha-ssi! Fighting!"

Hearing that made his other fans gush over the idol, praising him for his thoughtfulness and kind heart. He's currently thanking a fan for the gift that was just handed to him when a form from the corner of his eye caught his attention.