"you're so cute." mia said, squeezing my cheeks.

"bro chill." i slapped her hands away from me. "never do that again please." we both laughed.

i pulled a lewandowski jersey that i borrowed from mia over my head and paired it with some ripped jeans. i kept my hair natural because i think it looks best that way and applied light makeup.

"do you think ferran will play today?" she said, putting her ferran torres jersey on. i swear she's had a crush on him for like, ever! she's never even met him before though.

"i don't know." i smiled.

"whatever. come on, i want to get there early, maybe i'll be able to see him, or hopefully meet him." she crossed her fingers and dragged me out to the car.

"i'll drive." i offered. "you'll probably forget to focus on the road because you're too excited to get there."

"you're right. if i drove we definitely would not be safe.

our apartment was super close to camp nou so we got there quickly. mia started to run over to where security was, trying to get us inside even quicker.

"if you run, your still going to have to wait for me." i reminded her and she slowed to a walk.

"ugh."

we passed security easily and walked to our seats. the stadium was filling up fast as the teams started to warm up on the field.

"oh my god." mia squealed. "i see ferran, he looks so fine."

"which one is he again?" i joked.

"shut up! you know who he is." she punched my arm. "the insanely hot one!"

-

mia was screaming in my ear. i think she burst my ear drum.

"DID YOU SEE THAT? FERRAN JUST SCORED! OH MY GOD! I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS OUT."

"mia, calm down." i glared at her, putting my hand up to my ear.

the score was 1-0 and it was a bit into the second half. one of the people on the team had been sent off with a red card. mia said that his name was pedri or something like that. i didn't know him since i don't watch this team often.

"i'm going to go get drinks. do you want anything?"

"yeah, a pepsi please!"

"okay, i'll be right back."

i climbed up the stairs and inside. i circled around a few times, trying to find where they sold drinks but i ended up finding it like 10 minutes later. the line was quite long but i had no other choice than to wait. i wasn't really feeling like dying of thirst today. i stopped to stand in the line but someone bumped into me.

"watch were you're going next time." i mumbled.

"what did you say?" the man turned around. he was wearing a whole barcelona kit, socks and everything.

"i didn't mean to say that out loud. my bad." he looked mad and i didn't want him to blow up on me.

"i'm just kidding." he changed his angry expression to a smile. "sorry for bumping into you. i wasn't paying attention."

"it's alright." i smiled back.

"let me buy your drink. as an apology."

"it's no big deal, really."

"i want to."

"okay, be my guest." i laughed. these prices were insane, if he wanted to buy it for me, i was going to let him.