•Everyone.•

⚠️TW!! The near end of this story contains sexual assault which might trigger some people.⚠️

•Kuboyasu POV•

I push out my chair and walk over to the spare seat next to Hairo in the back corner of the room. I really didn't think he'd pick me.. I wonder why..? Right, anyway, I take my seat next to him and make myself comfortable. "Hey." He speaks up. "Yo, I didn't know you were going to pick me out of all people haha..!" "Why wouldn't I? You're one of the hottest in the class!" I blush a little. No, I blush ALOT.. Instead of replying I chuckle and I push the wide A3 page and grab my mathematical set to start the project. I watch Saiki get up from his seat and leave the classroom. What the fuck is his problem? Whatever it is it's not mine so I don't care.. Me and Hairo continue tracing and ruling on the page and have a few laughs and giggles while talking.. Talking to him felt really comforting.. I like it.. a lot.. after an hour or so he asks me a question. "Kuboyasu, I have a question.." "Yeah go on, ask away.." He stops drawing. "Have you ever been dominated before?" I pause as well. "I-..I well..haha.. I don't really..-" I flush red. I realised that I hadn't BEEN dominating or have been dominated.. Hairo grabs my thigh with his strong..muscular hands causing me to jump a little. "Whisper.." He says in my right ear. Oh shit. What's about to happen..? He grabs my member from the side of my pants, then starts to bite me on the neck. I start to breath more heavily as he licks and bites me sexually. The teacher is so into his work and the classroom is so full of chatter that no one notices what's happening at the back of the classroom. "Ha..ha..~" I stumble out. I cant even make out his name my body is having so much pleasure. I start to whimper to touch of another person, which I don't think I've done before. "N-nha.. oh..please.." I whimper a bit. "Oh please what darling.?" He's going to make me cum.. we should probably go to the bathroom.. my member starts pulsating more, causing me to moan a little loud.. everyone looks at me, but I cover it up with a cough.

•Hairo POV•

He starts heating up a bit more which is perfect for my excuse. Still rubbing his member, I raise my other hand to ask the teacher a question. Kuboyasu puts his head on the table, trembling from touch deprivation. "Yes, Hairo?" The teacher responds. "Kuboyasu's feeling a bit ill, may I bring him to the office, Sir?" I respond innocently. "How thoughtful of you. Yes of course, bring him immediately." I grab Kuboyasu by his arm and rush out of the classroom. Of course, I'm not going to the office, I'm going to the bathroom. WE'RE going to the bathroom. I sharply turn the corner into the bathroom and I slam him against the bathroom wall and give him hickeys all over his soft neck. He tries pulling me off but I don't resist. Not one bit. He starts to pant and his glasses are lopsided and starting to steam up. I take off his shirt, licking, squeezing and pinching his tender pink nipples. I can tell his nipples are his soft spot because of the way he reacted to me licking them. Delayed moans are coming out of him, turning me on a lot more that expected.. We switch positions as his juicy ass rubs against my member. I slowly undo the zipper and belt to his pants and stick my hand in to grab his meat stick. He throws his head back in pleasure which is really fucking hot. I spit in my hand and start stroking his massive thing. "Ha..mnh..~" are the sounds escaping his soft wet mouth. I chuckle a bit and grab his face with my other hand, French kissing him like crazy. I start getting a little hot, I pull out, leaving a thick stream of saliva connecting our lips. I look down and see that my dick is rock hard and pulsing like crazy due to his hot ass rubbing against it. I start moaning a bit.. "F..fuck..~" I spit out.. "I think..I'm gonna..c..cum..~" Kuboyasu then whimpered. "Get down." I demand him. He obeys me of course, smirking at me as he goes down. Without me having to say anything, he grabs the zipper and belt of my pants and takes them off, shocked at the size of my member.

•Kuboyasu POV•

Holy shit..It's bigger than mine..not that I care. I gather up all the saliva in my mouth and open wide, tip first. At first, I hesitate to deep throat it all the way, but Hairo grabs my head and shoved it in deeper, causing me to gag a little. The sound of me clasping my mouth against his warm dick was surrounding the bathrooms. Trying to push him on edge, I moan while sucking, sending vibrations into the right places, causing Hairo to grab my hair even harder and firmer, making him huff and pant. Now that I'm thinking about it..I'm such a fucking slut.. a really..dirty..slut.. wow, I've never thought about it that way. But you know what? I don't care. This is how I enjoy life, THIS is a hobby, and I enjoy this hobby. Getting dicked or dicking down really attractive men or women.. haven't i just fucked everyone at this point?? I take his long hard dick out of my mouth, licking it from the bottom like it's a dripping ice cream. I rub my thumb on his tip in circles, causing him to throw his head back on the wall, covering his mouth with his other hand, trying not to show submissiveness. He covers his mouth with the back of his left hand, eyes squinted in submissiveness, sweaty tears of pleasure in the corner of his eyes, looking down at me giving him the pleasure he deserves and his face more flustered and red than ever. A few moans manage to escape his mouth, encouraging me to keep going. I go slower, sucking harder, and I let his cum drizzle into my mouth. I swallow, cause I'm not no pussy. Hairo pulls me up by my half unbuttoned shirt and tongues me real hard. It felt so good..god.. He then gets up off the wall, putting his clothes fully back on and I put on mine. "Haha..sorry..about that.." Hairo apologises, still panting a bit. I look back up at him from buttoning my shirt. "Sometimes I just can't resist what looks so..so tasty.." He then walks over to me, pinning me on the wall once again, our noses touching off of each other. My glasses go foggy once again. "Do you want to admit it?" He asks me. "Admit what.?" "That you're a massive fucking bottom, obviously." I roll my eyes dramatically and french him real hard, crotch on crotch, grabbing his thick but slim sexy waist, and leaving his bottom lip wet and him shocked. I put my hands in my pocket and walk out the bathroom, heading back to class. As I'm walking back to class, I hear whispering in the corridor I'm supposed to turn into. What the fuck..? Everyone should be in class right now.. Me being me, I stick my head in the corridor, not trying to look so suspicious. It's Teruhashi and..she looks distressed and afraid.? I poke my head over a tad bit more and see that someone is..groping her..quite inappropriately.. "Stop..please..! What has gotten into you..?" She cries out for help. The person touching her is.. Saiki..?! What the fuck?! He fondles with her boobs as she attempts to push him off but he uses his psychic powers to push an invisible force on her.. I'm going to knock the fuck out of this guy.
________________________________
1331 words 😨🤸‍♂️