"Sending my love on a wire"

GUYS!!! APOLOGIES FOR THE BREAKS!! ive had od writers block, but anywyayaayayyyy a fluff chapter for you guys!!!! wowzer, ikr? this isfor my best friends,  tobey :) ily man! 

( @JellyDoughnutss ) go follow him his stories are so SCRUMPTIOUS <3.

Valentines day special kinda???////

Tord opened his eyes, the bright sunlight peeking through the window blinds, the atmosphere was quiet, peaceful. The peace was interrupted by a silhouette. "What the- Thomas?!" he growled. Tom stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh. hey, you're up early." he said, awkwardly smiling. "Thomas , YOU have to stop sneaking into my room. One day, i'm gonna do it and YOU won't like it!" he huffed in annoyance, wishing not to argue. "Let me guess, you're here to steal my beanbag chair again, huh?" he asked. Tom blushed a bit. "Yeah! Totally.." he said, scratching the back of his neck. Tord cocked his eyebrow. "Well, let me get ready for the day at least." Tom nodded and booked it. He got up fully, stretching. His bone popped, letting out a sigh. Today would be a longgggggg day.

After breakfast, Tord noticed Tom didn't come out of his room. It'd become a constant thing for a few months. He also never threw insults when walking by. Tom's behavior was... odd to say the least. He occasionally came out for a drink or the bathroom but besides that, he didn't really come out. Tord decided when Tom went out for a bathroom break, he'd go into Tom's room and just rummage around. Pay back, honestly.

Tord saw Tom leave to the bathroom, and that was his cue. He crept up the stairs and slipped into Tom's room. "That was easy," he murmured. You'd think for someone who's been so secretive these days they'd be a bit more protective. He rummaged through Tom's drawers, the closet, and found nothing really peaking interest.

Until...

From the corner of his eye, he saw crumpled notes on Tom's desk. "Oh ho ho! Jackpot." he muttered, making his way over to the desk. Scattered ripped up notes covered it. Some of the notes being things like

'Dearest Tord,

I don't actually hate you. I think you're really swee-'

Or—

'Hey Tord,

I don't know how to say this to you. You make me feel–'

And—

'Dear Commie,

I think you're an asshole sometimes, but i-'

"I what?" he thought.

Some of the little pieces of paper just said

'Beautiful' 'Ruby red eyes', 'smile' 'stars' and finally 'love'.

He found a shredded up note, and the pieces fit like a puzzle. Once he finished working on it like a jigsaw puzzle, it read:

' Dear Tord,

I don't know how to say this out loud. I guess this note is just me thinking out loud? I definitely am not the writer of this group. That's you. You're great at that. I don't actually hate you. I think you're really sweet, on the contrary. Your smile makes me blush. Your ruby red eyes are beautiful. I guess saying out, I have feelings for you. It took me a while to know, I mistook it as hate. You make me feel these butterflies. The way you ramble about the stars. I don't think it's just a 'like'. I think I love you, tord. I love how we fit like a puzzle piece, how your hair just barely fits under my chin. I love your hugs, your everything.

This is so stupid, and I'm sorry.'

Tords heart raced. He read it over and over, his face heating up.

'He loves me?'

Tord thought. Just then he heard a noise.

"'Shit! I have to go before he figures out I was in here!'

Tord thought, shoving the pieces off quickly. He turned around, a bit giddy. That changed completely when he was met with a taller male. His voids white n wide with panic and fear, his had balled up. Tom's mouth opened like he was going to ask something, then shut it.

Tord had been caught red handed.

"Ah! Tom!" he said, awkwardly smiling.

"How much did you read?" tom asked firmly

"Just the scraps of the letters!"

"Then why did it look like it was pieced together? I was here for a while, tord."

"Well, then why didn't you stop me?"

"Don't start questioning ME. why are you even in my room?"

"You're always sneaking in MY room! I thought I'd sneak in yours for a change, maybe take something as a joke–" Tord paused. "I guess, I was also worried. The letter explained my worries, so I guess I got my answers."

Tom blushed a bit, then his face softened. "Wait- you worried about me?"

"Dude, of course I did! I always worry about you. Especially when you drink." he confessed. And boy, did it feel good.  

Tom was silent, so Tord continued. "I like you tom, i actually do. I think .. I love you, too." He rambled on and on. Tom finally walked up to him, grabbed the shorter males face and kissed him. "shut up." tom said, smiling a bit. Tords mind went haywire. He kissed tom again, passion with every touch. toms hands wrapped around Tords waist. they both let go, smiling. "Would you like to accompany me to dinner, Tord?" Tom jokingly said, his accent heavy. Tord played along chuckling. "yes i would, dear sir."

Everything was perfect. It was pure, happy.