That's Just Me The Helpful Gallagher

Почніть із самого початку

"Hello." Brandy greets her brother in a sing-songy voice looking at the camera of her phone, she can see that he is at the Gallagher house, sitting at the kitchen table the quality of his footage slightly buffered compared to her picture. 

 "Hey, you gotten that tan yet?" Ian asked her. She scoffed. 

"Haven't even touched sand, my body is sore as hell," Brandy complains to him, he laughs out loud at her comment, she looks around her hoping no one is listening to her conversation, and she increases the volume slightly. 

"Oh say hi," Ian says she, shakes her head as he points the camera into the kitchen.

Debbie was at the sink and Carl was hanging out on the couch with Liam, she could see a person walk down the steps, from the clothes she could tell it was Lip with his girlfriend Tami following behind him.

The sound of her siblings greeting her, she grins at the voices, it felt as if she hadn't heard them in so long though it had been a few days since she was last home, he brings the camera back to his face. 

"So what up! Shoot anything yet?" He asks her, she shakes her head. "I wish, I can't tell you much,  I'm really tired, like more tired than I have been in a while." 

"Getting much sleep?" He asks her, No. Brandy thinks  

"Yeah shit ton, I love the ocean sounds it's nothing like the youtube videos." She lies to him with a perky voice hoping he bought it. 

"Ocean beats gunshots and Sirens, am I right," Ian says to her, she nods her head, In a sick way, she did miss the dangerous neighborhood though it was safer here than there she wanted to be back. 

"So what's up," Brandy speaks up changing the subject, Ian grins looking around the house. 

"Well Carl is still on his mission to do good for the world, Debbie has a court hearing tomorrow, Lip and Tami are renovating a house that they rented and Liam got an award at school," Ian explains to her. 

She smiles at her phone, she can hear yelling from upstairs of the house she furrows her brows. 

"What the hell is going on?" Brandy asks him, Ian looks to the stairs he rolls his eyes in annoyance. 

"Can you wear pants you're not the only one who lives here!" Debbie shouts to him. 

 Brandy covers her mouth laughing. She can hear a faint shout from the other room as Ian pans the phone into the living room, she laughs seeing Mickey without pants only wearing boxers. 

"I dont wear pants at my house," Mickey explains to them walking into the kitchen, Ian shakes his head, and the dark-haired man looks to the screen seeing the familiar brunette. 

"Oh shit! Gallagher!" Mickey shouts waving at the phone as she returns the gesture, he picks up a white box from the counter takes the burger from the box throws the container. 

"Hey asshole that's my white castle!" Carl shouts from the living, Brandy laughs at the chaos of the Gallagher house. 

"Oh White Castle, I could kill for some White Castle," Brandy exclaims, Ians jaw drops agape at her request. She shook her head

"Mickey," Brandy says over the phone making him glare in her direction, well more Ians. "Just because I'm not there to kick your ass -"Oh fuck off!" He exclaimed. 

Brandy hissed through her teeth lowering the volume. 

"Jesus! guys are worse than nuns." Mickey remarked turning around, and biting into the stolen burger, She sighed looking at the sun that shined on her, she squinted her eyes looking back at her phone. 

"So have you flown yet?" Ian asks her, she wants to tell him everything, Her training with Maverick and everyone getting killed in the dog fighting, her telling of Hangman and the outburst from Rooster, only she didn't want them to worry about her and think of her time in San Diego as a way of leading her to her grave.