Plans and meeting the girlfriend

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh really?" He said smiling while raising a brow. I couldn't say anything so all I did was laugh. He stated to laugh as well.

We had a great time making breakfast as each of my brothers came down one by one to help us make breakfast.

Time skip

"So you probably have an idea for your birthday by now?" My dad said excitedly as he winked at me.

"Just something small. Friends and family I guess nothing more." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No way. That would be boring." He yelled as he jumped up taking everyone by surprise.
"Your going to need a theme that we can go off on and so much more." He said looking as if he was panicking.
"So can I go with-"
"No you can't go with an only black theme." He said looking very done with my idea.
"Oh man." I said sitting back properly.
"How about we talk about this later? We have to get ready to meet Yoongi girlfriend." Miranda suggested.
"Yea I agree." I said nodded in favor.
"Ok let's get ready. Don't worry Y/N, I will plan your whole party."
"Ok dad but not to much." I said standing up
"You can never have to much."

"Fine just plan the whole thing. I have to get changed." I said walking up the stairs.

"Yes thank you. I will plan well." He yelled as I smiled knowing that this was his plan.

When I got into my room I put on the outfit on my bed. Just some overalls and a baby yellow sweatshirt. When I finished I took out my towel and went into the shower.

As I took of my shirt I looked at my stomach in the mirror. Multipe strech marks ran down from across my stomch and down they went to my thighs. I pulled down my pants and traced the lines running down my body. I stared at my body in the mirror as the tears ran down my face. I looked horrible. I had gained a bunch of weight, my hair was a huge huge mess, I had strch marks all over my body and I face was ugly. I had no type of makeup on, I didnt do my hair in a while. I was eating every chance I got. I just  looke horrible.
Lucas was right.

Author's POV

As Y/N was struugling with her body image in the bathroom, she didnt know that her complicated relationship was out side of the room listening to her cries of sadness. He thought to himself for a couple of minutes before decideding on what to do next. He held his hand to the bathroom door with his forhead against the door and sighed.  He waited there for a couple of seconds before walking out of the room thinking of how to perfect his next plan.

Jin walked back into the kitchen with the 3 huge bages of M&M's candy and 4 boxes of popcorn. Each bag comes with 3 bags and there are 11 of them.

"Yes. Jin is here with some of the snacks." Hobi yelled as soon as he seen the oldest brother.

"Come come. Put them here." Miranda said as she signalled Jin to put the snacks on the counter.

"Guys some of you should go and set up the theater. Yoongi's girlfriend will be here any second." Jin said and a second later the doorbell rang.

"Ah. She is here you guys go and set up and I will try and distract her." Yoongi said as he walked quickly walked to front door.

They all nooded like a mutal agreement and the manakes went to the theater to set up while Jin, Miranda, Namjoon and Hoseok stayed so that they can prepare the snacks.

Y/N POV

I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom door. I put on all my clothes and took a deep breath in.
"I got this." I told myself as I comb my finger through my hair. I took another deep breath and walked out of my room.
As I walked down the stairs, I heard people laughing and talking down stairs. I took one last deep breath and went into the movie room. As soon as I walked into the room the unknown girl, who I presumed was his girlfriend, quickly stopped laughing.
"Hi I'm Y/N. What's your name?"
"Who are you?" She said looking at me with a pissed off look.
"I'm Y/N." I said very calmly because I was getting both a bit anxious and mad.
"Kim Yer-im but everyone calls me Yeri." She said looking at her nails.
"Ok Yeri." I said as I smiled a bit thinking that the mood was now lifting.
"Just because everyone calls me Yeri doesn't mean you can call me Yeri." She snapped.
"Oh. I'm sorry. Yer-im." I said as I sat down across from her.
"Look who's awake." I suddenly heard. I turned around to see Aera in Jin's arm. She was smiling as Jin was making silly faces at her.
(Side Note: who doesn't love a man who love babies and makes them smile?)
"Hey baby. How are you?" I said pouting my lips as I took her from Jin. She smiled in return and make some baby sounds.
"Is that my beautiful princess? Come to uncle." Yoongi said as he got up from his seat and sat next to me. He smiled as he tickled her stomach causing Aera to smile even wider. I looked over at Yer-im and she seemed annoyed. I rolled my eyes and gave Aera to Yoongi.
"My big baby." He said making baby sounds as he pulled her closer to his face.
"Aera woke up when I went to go check on you. Turns out you weren't in there." Jin said sitting on the arm rest as he booped my nose.
"That's okay. She would have woke up any minute anyway. She been sleeping to long." I said as I looked up at him in the eye and smiled. I felt someone staring at me so I looked down.
"I didn't know that you 2 were together. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you." Yer-im said looking down.
"That's ok Yer-im. Next time please don't judge anyone." I said as I looked at her in the eyes
She looked at me and nodded  with a sad smile on her face.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"Thats okay. Dont worry about it." I said putting my hand on my chest. The boys smiled at each one of us before Jim took an actual seat.
"Who's ready for a movie?" J-Hope yelled as he came into the movie theater holding 2 big bowls of popcorn and Namjoon behind him. We all smiled and prepared for the movie laughing with one another eventually watching the new "Little Mermaid".

Hey Y'all. I know I know I have been gone for a while but I'm trying my best. School just ended but I have work so let's see how things go.... Have a good day