"Well she was just like you" she said looking at the vanity mirror, maxine was the spitting image of her mother.

"Did she finish her school here?"

"Unfortunately no, the school master wanted her to go back to her own world he found out she wasn't a reader nor a princess" dovey said as someone knock on the door it was amadeus they look at him.

"Yes amadeus?" Professor dovey said as maxine stand up on her chair fixing her dress.

"Professor, lady lesso and charlotte was missing have you seen them?" Amadeus asked.

"What!?"  Dovey and maxine yelled

"Oh that lesso!!" Dovey angrily yelled frustration from that dean of evil.

"Charlotte!!, I have to find her where she was last seen just tell me ama-" maxine whined as she gripped her chest she fell luckily amadeus catch her by his arms.

"Are you alright breathe in and out maxine" dovey said holding maxine's hands as she penetrates herself.

"I should take maxine in her quarters" amadeus said as he carried her in a bridal style, he look at maxine in weakest eyes but she look at him.

"It's going to be okay" amadeus said maxine nodded.

"Go now, i will scolded that red haired woman!!" Dovey said.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso fixed her shirt and vest also fixing her tie, while charlotte was on the bathroom washing her face trying to calm herself she was still blushing how their encounter came earlier and yesterday. She slaps her face "relax charlotte" she said to herself.

She left the bathroom as she saw lesso opening a portal she scoffed.

"So you can open a portal huh?" She asked as lesso turned around as charlotte frowned in anger.

"You liar" charlotte angrily said

"Forgive me, i was too tired to say that but it was your fault to dragged me to go home in your house" lesso said so sarcastically charlotte rolled her as she walk on the portal.

"You coming or what i can close this portal you know that right?" Charlotte said

"Okay tiny boss" lesso said teasingly charlotte wanted to pushed her out of the portal but it was close now.

The portal entered from school for good lesso face palmed herself as she groaned charlotte just chuckled.

"Seriously are you now the dean for good?" Charlotte said teasingly as she bursted laughing.

"Stop it okay" lesso said as her head got smacked by someone, charlotte stops laughing as dovey came closer to them.

"Lesso and charlotte you are in big trouble!!" Dovey said

"Where did you guys go, lesso you should be responsible it was forbidden to leave the school!!" Dovey scolded as lesso groaned rolling her eyes on her as dovey slaps her.

"For fucks sake can you just be serious and listen to me!!" Charlotte was shocked that dovey slaps and curse lesso.

"Well i am listening i have ears dovey!!" Lesso angrily yelled

"And you charlotte!!" Dovey yelled

"Me!?"

"Yes you, your cousin is in her quarters" dovey said charlotte eyes widened and she began to shake.

"What happened to her!!" Charlotte panickly said.

"Chest pain" dovey said as charlotte ran...

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"Alice thought she had never such a curious croquet-ground in her life it was all ridge and furrows" amadeus was reading alice in wonderland as he sat on the edge of the bed while maxine was laying down on the bed, amadeus held her hands so she could calm herself.

"The croquet-balls were live hedgehogs and the mallets live flamingoes, and the soldiers had to double themselves up" he continued as he heard her soft giggles.

"Imagine how they croquet, it's funny" maxine said, amadeus smiled as he looked at her as they both looked at each other's eyes he felt something that was so wrong and forbidden.

"Am i inlove her? No that's wrong amadeus"  he thought as he lets go of her hand maxine was about to talk to him but a familiar voice came.

"Where is she!?" Charlotte's voice echoedo on the hall of the castle, she saw her cousin in the bed.

"Maxine" she said as she come closer to her she hugged her but maxine didn't return it she only ignored her.

"Are you alright?" Charlotte asked then she face maxine's angry face.

"Am i alright!? Charlotte where are you!!" She yelled at her amadeus gave them privacy.

"Where were you yesterday!! Where i cried but the only one who comforted me was professor dovey!!" Maxine said as she cried her sobbing and whimpered was echoed in the chambers.

As charlotte sat on the edge of the bed and hugged her, lady lesso was peeking on the door.

"I am sorry" the both of them said

"Don't cry i am here now" charlotte saod as she kissed the topped of maxine's head.

"Charlotte?"

"Hmm?"

"Have we had a guard like a personal one?" Maxine said out of nowhere, but charlotte's eyes widened enough does maxine have remember amadeus?.

"I think so why?" She asked

"He looks like amadeus but his face was blurry"

"You should get some rest maxine, and here i have something for you" charlotte took the stuffed bear in her satchel as maxine gasped.

"Aww i remember him, someone gave it to me but i don't remember but charlottw how did you get this it was in my room wait did you go in gavaldon" maxine said and charlotte nodded as she smile awkwardly, her cousing pouted.

"Sorry again"

"I know" maxine said with a smile.

"Just rest there, i'll have to go to my class okay" charlotte said as maxine nodded she left her cousin on the chamber.

As amadeus came out of nowhere, "she remember a bit" charlotte said as he smiled widely.

"Really?" He asked

"But i have a better plan" charlotte said as amadeus was confused what was her plan or how she could bring her cousin's memories back......