Like usual day Soonyoung was accompanying Wonwoo for lunch when a girl came running towards them and hide behind Soonyoung. "Please help me". She said in a scared voice. Then came three tall guys running. "Hey leave the girl and we will let you go". One of the guy said. "No I'll not". Soonyoung declined with rage. But Wonwoo just walked away. "Yaa Wonwoo, don't you gonna help?" Soonyoung said just to get ignored by him. Soonyoung was ready to fight the guys to save an innocent girl.  He started to fight but the guys where too strong. The two of them held him while the third one came to closer and observing his facial features with his hand. "Well you are not bad. I will have more fun with you than that girl, let's take him to". The guy said getting more closer. Then a strong punch came from left and the guys was on the ground. It was from Wonwoo "how dare you touch what is mine?" He started to punch each and every one of them.
He was punching them so hard that Soonyoung was worried he might kill them. "Wonwoo that's enough". Soonyoung grab Wonwoo's hand to stop him and Wonwoo did stop. They call the police and they took the goons away. "Thank you so much Oppa". The girl thanks both of them bowing. "Don't worry, you are fine right? Want us to drop you off". Soonyoung asked.  "I've called my brother to pick me, thank you again". She said taking her leave. Soonyoung knew Wonwoo's hand got buries so he took him back to their office.

"Why did you have to fight this badly". Soonyoung said applying ointment on the buries. "Because you can't fight". What an blunt reply Soonyoung thought, he was expecting Wonwoo to say he was worried or angry for Soonyoung but no. He didn't got anything like that. "You couldn't get to have lunch because of it, let me cook some Ramen for you". Wonwoo just nodded.

"So guys, these are Minhyuk and Hyungwon. They are new recruiters at office". Richel said introducing the new comers. The said boys bowed and introduced themselves. Soonyoung and others get well with the new comers like they are going to be good friends. 

It have already been 2months Soonyoung have joined the company and he is just happy to get his salary.  But somehow Wonwoo is not happy at all. He knew only one month is left and nothing can happen between him and Soonyoung. As Soonyoung is still after Jihoon. Soonyoung still talk about Jihoon infront of Wonwoo, making him feel jealous.

Today was a holiday and Soonyoung thought of spending it with Wonwoo. Actually it seems like Soonyoung have forgotten about making Jihoon jealous thing as he is always hanging out with Wonwoo, even when Jihoon is not around at all. He called Wonwoo to come over. Wonwoo will not decline such a good offer so he quickly arrived. Soonyoung thought of making breakfast before going out. He made breakfast for both of them and placed it on dining table. 

They were going to start with eating when the doorbell rang.  "Oww Noona? What happened?" He asked seeing his neighbor at door. "Soonyoungiee please help Noona taking care of little Jin. I have to go to work urgently as one important file goes missing. Can you please take care of my baby till I come back?" "Who is she?" Wonwoo asked as he stand behind Soonyoung.  "She is Jiyoung Noona, my sweet neighbor. She always helps me when needed so surely Noona I'll take care of little Jin". Soonyoung said giving a smile to her. "And he is?" She asked pointing at Wonwoo. "He is.....aa..my boyfriend ". He replied.  "Wow Soonyoungiee, your boyfriend is handsome". She compliment Wonwoo before handing her son to Soonyoung and taking her leave.

"Little Jin, let's eat breakfast". Soonyoung said taking little boy to dining table. "Is this Soonnie hyung's baby?" Little Jin asked pointing at Wonwoo.  "Yes this is Wonu hyung, Soonnie hyung's boyfriend". He answered. "What is your name little boy?" Wonwoo asked ruffling Jin's hairs. "My name is Jinyoung". Little boy smiled. They ate breakfast with Jin telling them things about his school and all. "Soonnie hyung's baby is nice, Jin likes him". Jin muttered while eating. Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo and smiled.

After changing to the clothes Jin wants they need to decide where to go.
"Where do you want to go?" Wonwoo asked Jin. "Jin wants to play at park". They took the little kid to nearby park. Jin was happily playing. "Hii Jin". A cute girl shouted. Looking same as Jin's age. "Hii Yu, shall we play house, house?" He asked and she nodded. "How about we play with Soonnie hyung and his boyfriend hyung today?" He said looking at them with a smile. "We can play but we don't know what is this game". Soonyoung said. " It's simple Oppa, you can be mother and your boyfriend can be father. Me and Jin will be children". Yu explained. " why should I be mother?" Soonyoung frown. "How about we both be your father?" Wonwoo added. "Two fathers?... ammm it's not bad idea....okay". Yu replied. They started to play.

"Aappa I'm home". Jin shouted acting like he opened the door and sat on sofa. "Oww uri Jin is home, Aappa is cooking your favorite dish". Soonyoung said acting like cooking. "I'm home baby, I picked up Yu from classes". Wonwoo acted like taking Yu inside the house. Soonyoung can't believe someone like Wonwoo is doing it. It was very new for him. "Oww you are back honey? Take a shower, food is almost ready". They played like that for a while till someone came looking for Yu. "Yu baby time to go home". A cute college student came. "Oww Soonyoung Oppa,....hello".
"Hello". Soonyoung replied to that girl with a smile. "Oppa you are taking Jin out today?". "Dae". "Amm..Soonyoung Oppa.....I wanted to ask you something". "What is it Ryu?" "Will you go out with me? I really like you". Soonyoung was taken aback by sudden confession. "Ahh actually...I'm sorry but I'm not into girls and plus I have a boyfriend, which is him". Soonyoung said grabbing Wonwoo's hand. "Oow...I'm sorry". She bowed and quickly went back with her little sister. Even though the girl was gone, Soonyoung was still holding Wonwoo's hand. He sighed and sat down on the bench Wonwoo next to him. Soonyoung's phone ring and that is when he realized that he was holding Wonwoo's hand. He let go of it and answered the call.  "Hello Noona, we are at park. Oww you are home. Okay coming". Soonyoung cut the call. "Jiyoung Noona is home. We can drop Jin there" Soonyoung said. "After that?" Wonwoo asked. "Let's go on a date". Soonyoung smiled taking Jin and Wonwoo's hands and walking back home.

Do not forget to stream BooSeokSoon

Do not forget to stream BooSeokSoon. Love them guy. I'm so excited for it. Let's enjoy it together. Finally BooSeokSoon are back. 😌💗🙌😭