The Hearts

Disclaimer: See chapter 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 The Hearts

🌻🌻🌻

Daiki had been in Hongkong for a month, had visited five casinos, traveled around the island, and even crossed over to Macau within that month without anyone recognizing him. Yamada must have given up on chasing Daiki or maybe he had never even looked for him. Well, whatever the reason, it worked in Daiki's favor. He could finally breathe easier and stop looking over his shoulder worrying for the moment when Yamada or his henchmen caught up with him. He had thought about calling Yuuya and asking him to look into Yamada's paper trail to see if he was still in Japan but forgone it. If this mess with Yamada continued, he would only trouble his friend even more. Not to mention that getting entangled with the likes of Yamada would instantly put Yuuya's life in danger.

"Daiki-kun!"

Daiki felt a light tap on his left shoulder. Turning around, he found a man in his late forties with thin bleached hair and a pointed nose who grinned widely at him.

"Ah, Mr. Wu, how are you, sir?" greeted Daiki politely, shaking the bleached-haired man's hand. Wu's smile widened and he grabbed Daiki's forearm with his left hand to steer him toward a certain part of the casino.

"How many times did I tell you to call me David?" scolded Wu with a frown that quickly changed into a conspiratorial smile. "Enough pleasantries, I have something to show you. Please come with me," whispered David Wu cryptically.

"I have to tell you that I won't do naked shots with anyone; not even for money," warned Daiki. Daiki was tired of turning down such offers since he set foot in Hong Kong but these people seemed to be taking his refusal as him playing coy and kept pestering him whenever they met. Downtown Hong Kong was not a large area, so they met quite often. It was annoying to have to refuse the same invitation over and over. At least these people were harmless because none of them set his fight-or-fly instinct to screaming as Yamada did.