The Spades

Disclaimer: All mistakes either in grammar or typos are mine. As always all characters are purely my imagination. Though how much I wish they are, Hey!Say!JUMP members and other artists mentioned belong to themselves; not mine. I'm just borrowing their image here to play in my sandbox. Please don't sue me!

AriYama version of my Supernatural fanfic ReverseBang Challenge 2022. You can find my Supernatural fanfic on my Ao3 and LJ accounts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KING OF SPADES

Chapter 1 The Spades

🌹🌹🌹

Ryosuke poured bourbon into his shot glass and took a sip, finding the taste to his liking.

"Great stuff you have here Yabu," commented Ryosuke as he studied the label on the spirit's bottle.

"The first thing I did when opening my business here was making sure that I have the best liquor in my office. After all, gambling is a dodgy business. So, I need to have at least a stable liquor supply," explained Yabu, the owner of Akagitsune Casino.

Ryosuke snorted at that. "Stable? Since when are you stable?" He mocked the older man but quickly changed the subject when he caught Yabu's glare. "How's Hikaru by the way?"

Yabu narrowed his eyes at Ryosuke. "Don't think that you can get away with that comment imp," warned Jim.

Lifting his hand in mock surrender, Ryosuke smirked cheekily into his bourbon glass.

"Baka!" Yabu grumbled into his breath. "Hikaru is fine. Joined a Pilates club last week and started talking about living a healthy life and eating a balanced meal and shit."

"That's good, right? Maybe you should take his advice."

"Don't you start taking his side now! It's bad enough that he tries to limit my alcohol intake at home. I don't need that shit in my work environment too or I'll kick you out of my office right now," Yabu growled in annoyance.