15

"Cupcake, please eat the bruschetta

"Cupcake, please eat the bruschetta." I begged Izara to eat my mother's recipe of the bruschetta but she pushed it away.

"Papa, I don't like your cooking. I like RiRi's" she whined out as I groaned.

Me and Sabriya havent spoke ever since I punched that man. He had it coming...

Soft footsteps approached and I looked up to see Sabriya in her silk pajamas. I just wanted to Rip them off her beautiful body.

"RiRi!" Izara beamed and clapped her hands together.

Sabriya gasped and placed her hands on her cheeks. "Zara?".

Izara squealed in her seat as Sabriya tickled her. "RiRi, stop it!" Izara could barley let out as Sabriya tickled everywhere.

"I heard you haven't been wanting to eat papas food?" Sabriya tilted her head and Izara nodded her head Confidently.

"Papa food yucky" Izara said and then blew raspberry.

"It is not" I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"Let me give it a try?" Sabriya said to Izara and Izara eues quickly grew wide.

"Turn into a zombie if you eat papas food" Izara motioned as a zombie which made me laugh.

Sabriya took a small piece of the slightly burnt bruschetta and chewed on it slowly.

Tears started to form into Sabriyas eyes as she tried her hardest to swallow the food.

"It's not bad right?" I asked with a smile as sabriya swallowed hardly and started to twitch her eye.

"No...not at all" sabriya gave me a forced smile and I busted out laughing and so did Izara.

"I told you RiRi!" Izara giggled uncontrollably as tears came out of her eyes from laughter.

"If your food taste like this then I can't imagine how your desert taste like" sabriya wiped her tears and started laughing again.

"Surprisingly it's good, but it would be better with your juices and whip cream on it" I smiled at Sabriya and she quickly stopped laughing and looked up at me flustered.

"Excuse me?" She coughed out and looked down.

"Your so dirty minded" I shook my head and she opened her mouth and crossed her arms.

"Let's be so for real Lorenzo" she shook her head and pouted.

I laughed and looked over at my baby girl to seeing her tossing the bruschetta all over the floor.

"Izara!" I loudly spoke which made her slowly look my way and gave me a faint smile.

"Clean it up"

"Sorry papa" she quietly said and went on the floor to pick the food up but Maritsa came in.