Chapter Sixty Three.

Start from the beginning

Now a year later,  they were stronger than ever and Miguel was completely in love. He was in a complete lavender haze.

Sydney exited the bathroom and Miguel sat up quickly. She was dressed grey sweatpants and a black spaghetti strap tank top. He gulped.

"Have you just been sitting here?" She asked with a laugh.

"Well, uh. . . I-I," Miguel stuttered, feeling like he couldn't form words. His face was still burnt scarlet.

Sydney walked up to him. "Okay, what's going on with you?"

"Uhhh," he started to say and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked up at her. "I'm having a moment of realization. I get those a lot,"

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh yeah, what about?"

"That you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Sydney smiled sweetly at him. "Awww!" She gushed and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you."

They met in the middle and kissed.  Miguel reached his hand up and put it against her cheek.  His other hand slowly crept up and pressed against the back of her neck.  He deepened the kiss. 

Sydney suddenly got a hot feeling in her stomach and she cupped Miguel's face.  Their lips moved together and Sydney ran one of her hands through his hair,  making him sigh.  She felt herself lean into him and they slowly fell backwards.  Sydney hovered over him and her blonde brown hair circled around them.

Miguel pushed the hair out of her face and held it in his hands so she couldn't go anywhere. A heavy feeling filled the room and Miguel flipped them over so he was on top of her. He paused and stared at her. There was really nobody like her. She was truly just the prettiest girl he had ever saw. And she was his. He felt on top of the world.

Sydney blushed under his gaze. "What?"

Miguel shook his head with soft eyes. "I love you."

She slowly smiled and grabbed his face again, pulling him back to her. Miguel smiled against her lips and his hands trailed from her face all the way down to her waist. His hands were hot and it sent chills up Sydney's spine. She had never felt this feeling before. It was magical.

Miguel's lips moved off of hers and they trailed down her neck. Sydney closed her eyes and sighed. "I-I have to get you home."

"No you don't," he whispered and Sydney got more chills.

He reached one of his hands and put it on the back of her leg, lifting it up and he moved more on top of her. Sydney blushed red again. "Your mom will kill me."

"She loves you more than me," he replied and moved his lips to the other side of the neck.

She chuckled. "She does not."

"She definitely does," he said again and pulled away slightly, looking her in the eyes. The warm brown suddenly turned darker. It made Sydney grow nervous. A good nervous. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her head. He pressed his lips to her throat and felt her gulp.

Sydney stared at her ceiling and felt her vision go blurry. "Jesus Christ," she breathed out and she felt Miguel grin against her skin. When his lips moved to her chest, Sydney grabbed his arms and pulled him up. "We have to go. You were supposed to be home already,"

Miguel sighed. "You really want me to stop?"

Dear God no is what she thought in her head. He never looked hotter than he did right now. But Sydney respected his mother's wishes and felt bad that he was already late to dinner. "As much I don't want you to, and I really don't want you to, your mom wants you home for dinner."